Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Amadou View Post
Anyways lets keep this to one thread. Aspire i don't know you, or many of you new guys for that matter but what i can tell you is based on your activity on the forums and the amount of threads i have seen Aspire im glad to have you in the clan. Your a great asset to the clan and i'm hoping that if your Forum Moderator powers are taken from you that you will understand that it is only because it is limited to 3. Yes at this point in time you may deserve it more than me, but as 1336.9 is my clan and is the clan i will lead for a very long time i think me having forum moderation is highly needed. Im not making this post to compare who is better and who should have it because regardless if you have it or not i will ya know, how can i put it. Operate it for you, anything you need done can and will be done for you. You'd still be a moderator just ya know, without the powers.

Oh.. I see.. Yeah, I'll still be like a backup moderator just incase one of the clan board moderators will be inactive. Its okay if I am taken away from my moderator powers, but for a last ditch effort, maybe we can negotiate if we can have 4 moderators? I'll go to IRC right now and talk to Delaid...
whooooooo who drumer for life who evans skins peal body and zidjan plates mmmmmmmmmmm DONUTS FOR LIFE 2
Goldenfist: hey surf wanna do an omg fight
(sigma)surf: Omg tottaly
Originally Posted by goldenfist View Post
whooooooo who drumer for life who evans skins peal body and zidjan plates mmmmmmmmmmm DONUTS FOR LIFE 2

Dude, sharpen up. That is pretty much spam only because i can't understand what the fuck it says.
Gah we need to recruit a mother fucking replay maker, because i'm a loner in here.

This replay i just made randomly by forcing that cunt uke into my foot, taking out his back. Then i tried some grab rips.
Attached Files
M- Pure Force.rpl (107.0 KB, 10 views)

WTF man?
You won't be on drums. DaJoka has that already.
You could be in the crowd...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Dam. i never saw him. ;]
Now, back ontopic, yeas?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD