Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

lol its back up, sorry bad thunderstorm. I don't have a power breaker so i don't want to fry my comp. I had it unplugged sorry ;).
Woah. What are we fast tracking on?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Hey Hey hey. I talked to delaid and he said switching the moderator thing is no problem but that i should discuss it with you guys and see whos position i am taking (Assuming you all agree that i be reembursed my Forum Moderations).
Orly? Good stuff.
I wanna play with you. (pun. ;])
What server are you in?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I think you should. So I agree.
But ask him if we can have 4 mods. Then no-one misses out. ;]
Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
Ironic amirite?

anyways, I think I got your position.

Yes, yes you did. Very intelligent oberservation bud.
Anyways lets keep this to one thread. Aspire i don't know you, or many of you new guys for that matter but what i can tell you is based on your activity on the forums and the amount of threads i have seen Aspire im glad to have you in the clan. Your a great asset to the clan and i'm hoping that if your Forum Moderator powers are taken from you that you will understand that it is only because it is limited to 3. Yes at this point in time you may deserve it more than me, but as 1336.9 is my clan and is the clan i will lead for a very long time i think me having forum moderation is highly needed. Im not making this post to compare who is better and who should have it because regardless if you have it or not i will ya know, how can i put it. Operate it for you, anything you need done can and will be done for you. You'd still be a moderator just ya know, without the powers.