Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hi every one, im Lavender, im 19, and also a black belt. I am relatively close to becoming a 2nd dan black belt. I have been in a few clqns since i began Toribash. My first clan was Monks. I didnt like the monks as they were broing freaks. So i joined pause. I became the leader of pause, and then i went away for awhile, noticing my clan is dead.so then i left Pause to join my friend, Dodix's clan, Nothar. I became the 2nd highest rank there and got kicked cause a guy on the clan lied to dodix and yeah, i went to Athens. They were actually kind of the best clan i been in for awhile. So i kinda wanted another clan after my friend, Reliks wanted to change clans. So now im here. Writing this app noe. My gmt is -8. I never was banned, or infractured nor will ever plan on it. I really do hope this was good enough to join Nitro. Ive heard good things about it. Byee.
Last edited by Wednesday; Feb 1, 2015 at 09:24 PM. Reason: no reason
I found God.
I ain't gonna do this until I master:sparring-parkouring-corking-tricking and all dat shit
I never forget.
Well dang I have 2 bros who watch naruto without missing a single ep that's all I know about them xD.
I never forget.
Originally Posted by RazerPro View Post
Thank you guys so much, and, when could i do the test? because like, im in australia..

I can probely find you connected at night because BlackDragan is australian too (I think) and I most likely to play with him when its 19:00
-----
Oh and ILavender if your a guy then No.
and if your a girl then sorry but we need a little more info about your in-game activity not to forget your forum activity and real life info and alot more ,please try again later

(lol)
Last edited by birno; Feb 1, 2015 at 09:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I never forget.
Originally Posted by RazerPro View Post
Thank you guys so much, and, when could i do the test? because like, im in australia..

Deathscope lives in Australia. You'll probably find him the easiest, but any clan member will work basically.

Originally Posted by birno View Post
I can probely find you connected at night because BlackDragan is australian too (I think) and I most likely to play with him when its 19:00
-----
Oh and ILavender if your a guy then No.
and if your a girl then sorry but we need a little more info about your in-game activity not to forget your forum activity and real life info and alot more ,please try again later

(lol)

Birno, gender has nothing to do with it, don't bring it up lol. If he's a guy with a girl picture it doesn't matter. If she's a girl with a girl picture, it still doesn't matter.

Anyway, we'll need more info than that if you want in. Sorry, but it's a no. Check out the first post to see great examples.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
It is true that you need some more info in your app ,Lavender, but I was in that war with Athens and you seemed like a really nice person and you were the only person to actually win a round for your clan. Just make sure you click that edit button and edit it a bit and it's a yes from me(Currently a neutral). Ha got the 800th post on this thread.
Sincerely,
Qukslice
------------------------------------
And the edit was done. Much better than it was before and as a result, I actually see your putting in an effort into getting into Nitro. I change my neutral to a yes. Good luck .]
Sincerely,
Qukslice
Last edited by Qukslice; Feb 2, 2015 at 12:10 AM.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Birno it matters about the app an the pic if they miss one they aren't accepted. If it's a rule and they don't follow they won't get in. If they can't follow simple rules I say and instant no.