Toribash
Holy shit this just happened. We are official people and guess who we beat to it! Our brother/rival clan (le) ! We get bragging rights for getting it so fast as well. Is this a record or something?! I'll be in-game to show off my sexy officialness...
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Hey IIInsanEEE sorry for being so bossy, I'm pretty sure when you move threads you can hide the original link to make things look tidy. Check if you can make that happen please you beautiful Brazilian.
Good morning sweet princess
So does anything I ask you get done in the past? Do you have a time machine? Can you tell me in the past to not post that shit in SandI and lose the leadership to a clan full of some of the least annoying/stupid people I have met.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by IIInsanEEE View Post
I think you got ninjae'd again sweetie, check again. And feel free to ask me things, I have no problem with that.

Btw insane, you got art stuffs coming your way. Be prepared. War page will need some. :O Please get to it when you have a chance, bro.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Niiiiice, major congrats guys, you've made it this far.

You guys are well on your way to becoming something greater.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Btw insane, you got art stuffs coming your way. Be prepared. War page will need some. :O Please get to it when you have a chance, bro.

Will do, tomorrow is holiday in my country and I got the day off, I have to finish some heads and a set, after that I need to put together some Gmod banners that other dude asked, tl;dr is on the line as well.
-----
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
Niiiiice, major congrats guys, you've made it this far.

You guys are well on your way to becoming something greater.

Trit dude, thank you so much! We appreciate your congrat as well as I think you should hang out a little more with us, you know, we like fish and stuff.
Last edited by IIInsanEEE; Apr 21, 2015 at 01:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Alright, ty insane. I'm glad you have a good plan going. Really looking forward to your work. I also made an art thread you can post your work in if you want. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=510806
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Oh dayum when did this happen?? recently I was going to ask on irc if we had accepted or not, but I just kept talking other things. Now I click on Clan Discussion and see tl;dr on the Official Clans' Category and....

YEAH!! Congratulations guys, we made it. [TLDR]
Now lets make some good/pro threads. As I said one day on irc, it will be awesome to have a thread with some serious talks and such things.