Toribash
?? It's up to you.. I won't find a way for you.
-----
Or did I miss the joke?
Last edited by BBKing; Jun 23, 2015 at 10:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I definitely didn't understand lol

Hai everyone how's it going? School's been getting more pressuring everyday, but I simply hope I could cope up, since I am already in 10th grade :l
Heart of Gold
I hope so too B4CK

@all: Please use IRC much more.. it's very helpful for all clan-related stuff. And much better than Skype for TB related stuff at all.. you can chat in multiple rooms like #events #support #monk #toribash #(insert any toribash-organisation) .. and so on.
Just visite this thread and check the possibilitys
Trust to keep u addicted, Decorate ur Tori with Nipples. kgo

Hampa said dat.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Hey guys, sorry about not being active, i'm in a deep state of depression, I might not be on for a couple of weeks or so, If I am on, i'm probably getting out all the anger and depression.......Again, sorry. I guess there wont be any little stones anytime soon.
Lenshu Master/Buddhist
Greed/TimmyboyG/P0int/Theee/BBKing
Damn.. Stone :/ take care.. I'm with you again. Seems that all goes wrong atm. If you ever need a helping hand just PM me.
Originally Posted by StoneMonk View Post
Hey guys, sorry about not being active, i'm in a deep state of depression, I might not be on for a couple of weeks or so, If I am on, i'm probably getting out all the anger and depression.......Again, sorry. I guess there wont be any little stones anytime soon.

Allright man, take care. If you want you could talk about it in the serious talk thread. It helps me alot, probably will help you aswell.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen