Toribash
I can't vouch for other people.
But I recently got a game called "Recettear: An item shop's tale" - It's an anime game where you play as a girl called Recette and your partner is a fairy called Tear (Hence the name).

But it's really fun! I get to buy from people with low prices and charge a fortune for resell.
Hahaha! Capitalism Ho!
Last edited by Nyann; Aug 1, 2013 at 04:06 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
But I recently got a game called "Recettear: An item shop's tale" - It's an anime game where you play as a girl called Recette and your partner is a fairy called Tear (Hence the name).

But it's really fun! I get to buy from people with low prices and charge a fortune for resell.
Hahaha! Capitalism Ho!

what gender is the game trailer me or somthing... might keep my gf busy while i play tb )

u can buy low and sell high in toribash aswell it's fun
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Insanity, it's not easy you know 0: , people keeps countering. >:
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by Nyann View Post

Hahaha! Capitalism Ho!

it reminds me of that The Sims 2 Expansion Pack where you can sell things, the only thing different is that it is anime. blargh.
Yo guys, maybe let's start talking about Toribash and not another games? :P
Long time, busy times in my life right now.
What's going on? Any news? :3
~ If life is showing you the back, kick their asses ! ~
Originally Posted by liorke95 View Post
Yo guys, maybe let's start talking about Toribash and not another games? :P
Long time, busy times in my life right now.
What's going on? Any news? :3

Hmmm. About toribash....hmmm i just wonder if i will ever be able to stop playing. I need to feed my addiction. The goodthing is i was able to live in rl for about 2 or 3 weeks with the tc i sold very difficult financial times in my life atm... But that's not important. Wtf am i babeling about idk.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Hmmm. About toribash....hmmm i just wonder if i will ever be able to stop playing. I need to feed my addiction. The goodthing is i was able to live in rl for about 2 or 3 weeks with the tc i sold very difficult financial times in my life atm... But that's not important. Wtf am i babeling about idk.

Freedom that's what ^-^
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
So how many of us are about to get banned in this deadly game? ;)
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.