Toribash
Originally Posted by Frost-Dragon View Post
Better news. I got the job.

What job?
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
How specific Frosty. Mind if I call you that?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Better news. I got the job.

Make sure its a good one
Master of the arcane arts
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
What job?

McDonalds, I get a raise in a few months. It's my first job, that doesn't pay under the table. The pay is good for now, I get great hours. 40 a week. :P Thanks guys. ^.^
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Well, I've also been on the job hunt since I just turned 15. People call me crazy for wanting one already, but I want to save for a car since I will take my permit test, and pimp my room up lol. My parents told me the basement is completely mine, and with the tv i got for my bday, it'll be the place to be to blow off steam. Also, I might be hosting bet servers tonight or just fun servers tonight if anyone would like to come ingame.
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
i will be in-game all night i think sa me ingame maybe we can do somthing toghether
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
McDonalds, I get a raise in a few months. It's my first job, that doesn't pay under the table. The pay is good for now, I get great hours. 40 a week. :P Thanks guys. ^.^

Awesome dude! Happy for ya

Originally Posted by ElCaeko View Post
Well, I've also been on the job hunt since I just turned 15. People call me crazy for wanting one already, but I want to save for a car since I will take my permit test, and pimp my room up lol. My parents told me the basement is completely mine, and with the tv i got for my bday, it'll be the place to be to blow off steam. Also, I might be hosting bet servers tonight or just fun servers tonight if anyone would like to come ingame.

There's no reason not to want one, in the end money makes the world go round.

Originally Posted by Alexsin View Post
i will be in-game all night i think sa me ingame maybe we can do somthing toghether

Nice playing a bit with ya, sad to see Handler got off right as I joined duel.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by ElCaeko View Post

I'm in game and I would like to join
Master of the arcane arts