Toribash
name in game:flaming1
my age:12
my belt:black
no past clans really
had a blue belt before
modes that you good at: o. o my best modes are aikidodojo,aikido,ninjutsu,lensu and maybe wushu Xd
other skills:defeating people hard XD
about self:i hungry for a clan and i think this clan is the coolest thats why i need to join
what you bring to evo:i'll bring SKILL, i'll show skill when i get in clan XD
Name in game: william29
Belt:black
Past clans: Pwn (I joined it when i was like blue belt)
modes good at: aikidobd rk-mma and i play lenshu some
other skills: sports (Baseball,football)
about self: I'm a boy who likes games i play this most of my free time My name is William Andrew Harris
What you'll bring to evo: I'll bring respect (More respect) I'm a black belt that every one under estimates and I would like to show that just because your not a 1,2,3,4,5,6,etc dan you can be just as good as any of them.
-----
Add one for my last 1 GMT pacific
Bought qi 0
Why you want to join evo I would like to join evo because the members r nice and i dont like ass's
These ppl are cool and I know that I might not t look like I'm good but I'm pretty good I beat the clan Mr. In a clan war witch is why I'm not applying for them
Last edited by william29; Feb 1, 2012 at 10:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name:Idlethreat
Belt:Blue.
Past Clans:This would be my first.
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):none
Bought QI?:no
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):none
Modes your good at:Wushu
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):I am good at audio editing.
GMT:
Player Card:
About yourself:I love the game of ToriBash.
Why you want to join [eVo]:Its got an epic name and the people seem nice. :}
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Im almost always on and i just wana play the game and become better.
Name: KoolKJ980
Belt: Green
Past Clans:None
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): None
Bought QI?: Did not
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): None
Modes your good at: Akido
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): I recently started making head textures, I'm ok at in
Why you want to join [eVo]: Being Clan less sucks and i would like to learn moves from this clan
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: I can share moves that i find effective against almost anyone including higher belts in multiplayer akido