Toribash
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
Just wondering here. Do most people here that actually play LoL and like playing it, play HoN also?

Cause, in my opinion, HoN is fuckin sick. Never played LoL though, just heard it's quite similar.
Or I may be totally wrong?
Herp

I used to play HoN during the beta and quite liked it,also a longtime dota player,and I play LoL daily.
I just don't see a point in paying for HoN when you could play these free of charge.

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
I play both and enjoy both a bunch, I like HoN a bit more though, when one gets boring I play the other one, that's pretty much how it goes.
And such begins my descent into elo hell. Yeah yeah, it "doesn't exist"

I take blame for my ranked losses, but not nearly as much blame as the 1/8 gp on my team. I really want to play ranked more. But I'll end up in 800-900 elo because that's where I "belong" I guess.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
And such begins my descent into elo hell. Yeah yeah, it "doesn't exist"

I take blame for my ranked losses, but not nearly as much blame as the 1/8 gp on my team. I really want to play ranked more. But I'll end up in 800-900 elo because that's where I "belong" I guess.

I know how you feel. In one day I managed to fall from around 1400 to 1000. I didn't go negative in a single one of those games. Maybe I could have carried harder, tanked better or supported more, but you really can't do it all yourself.

I am currently trying to battle my way out of the 900's, which is really rather impossible. For every good game I have, there will be 2 more with a teemo mid who goes 0/6 or someone who just leaves halfway through
Originally Posted by Chickenpox View Post
I play hon, like it SO much more, people are generally less retarded

I guess people would put more thought into something they bought, but paying for something that's already free irks me a tad.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
It`s true that most of the people arn`t as retarded as they are in HoN, but they are also a lot more ``elitist`` and WILL get angry at you most times if you die a few times or don`t know how to play. Still, it`s tons of fun to play alone and it just takes it to a whole new level when you`re playing with a group of friends.
Still, if you're a beginner in LoL, people rage at you too.
I can understand that purpose, but when I started, they went too overboard with the rage at me, dropping f bombs everywhere. As I was saying, I understand because LoL is a MAJOR team game, and you can't win unless you have good teamwork and just don't suck.
I don't know about HoN, but I think LoL is better. :/ Besides, LoL is free.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
Still, if you're a beginner in LoL, people rage at you too.
I can understand that purpose, but when I started, they went too overboard with the rage at me, dropping f bombs everywhere. As I was saying, I understand because LoL is a MAJOR team game, and you can't win unless you have good teamwork and just don't suck.
I don't know about HoN, but I think LoL is better. :/ Besides, LoL is free.

wait what