Toribash
Originally Posted by Nurl View Post
Hi Im Nurl!

(About Me)
Ive been a toribash player for 4 years and my skill is high.
Im a 15 year old that lives in the United States.
Im a black belt because i have alot of alt accounts.
My previous clan was [mylittle] but the clan died.
My mods are Abd, tk, and a little rkmma..
(Why I Want To Join)
I want to join this clan because it seems like a cool and active clan.
Im realy active in the forums aswell. 2-3 hours a day on the forums.
I went to a origin recruitment server and beat ArzzyGG 1-2 and he said i was realy good and sent me here to apply.
I hope someone says yes to my apply :^)

i agree with zeus, for now i'll be neutral because you have the chance to redo this. if it doesn't get redone then its a no.
Hey guys I am Tom, or better known as iKiller69
GMT -5:00

To start things off, let me say that I don't play very many matches because I like watching in bet servers. I am, however, a very good player. I am almost unbeatable in boxshu. In ABD, the most popular mod, I try to turn people upside down or suplex them most of the time. In normal aikido, I obviously shovel because who the hell has time to do a real move, am I right? That about clears the In-game section.

Secondly, I am a particularly busy person so don't expect to find me in-game for hours at a time, which going back to
I like watching in bet servers.

I will do that for about 2 hours and just sit in the spectators, blowing away TC. Anyway, back on track. I usually can be found doing football or basketball, because I am an American (not European "we use freedom units 'round here boii, none o' them imperial units", and I am black so don't expect some lame white joke like "why'd the chicken cross the road". You could expect more of a "What do u know about all white men in jail vs black men? The white man IS ACTUALLY guilty."

Finally, me joining Origin more has to do with the forum activity than anything else. From what I have seen, there is 2-3 members posting every day, which is a lot more than most of the other high-ranking clans. I spent the past four days of forum activity logging which clans posted the most that are ranked below 30, and u guys were in the top 3. The next reason is that the chemistry between u guys is unmatchable. I mean there's no way you'd fuck each other over (sorry for "fuck", lack of better term). I think I want to be a part of that, I only say think because I won't actually know until I am. I mean how can I judge an unfelt experience?

At this point I chose to Go Advanced, I saw how short my application is and I apologize. I think I covered most, if not all of the points required. Now I know you're going to say that I need to bring up some kind of activity, either in-game or forum. I understand completely, but know that I usually just lurk through the forums until I am looking to inflate my wallet with TC. And in-game it is the same principle.

Oh but I did forget one point, I can bring some texturing skills to the clan, probably won't be needed. And I can bring in some ideas for clan events. I do a lot of suggesting to staff, leading me to get TC. I have an old friend who was well known, EdiTz, and we still talk. He gives me tips on what I should do to become a Game Moderator. That is also something I can bring to Oregon, self-discipline and purpose. I am also willing to actually play in-game and post on the forums if needed.

Closing the application here, I really hope I covered everything.

Gl;Hf reading this shit,

Peace
Attached Files
0 2 piece combo.rpl (102.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by iKiller69; Jul 11, 2016 at 02:00 AM.
Originally Posted by iKiller69 View Post

To start things off, let me say that I don't play very many matches because I like watching in bet servers. I am, however, a very good player. I am almost unbeatable in boxshu. In ABD, the most popular mod, I try to turn people upside down or suplex them most of the time. In normal aikido, I obviously shovel because who the hell has time to do a real move, am I right? That about clears the In-game section.

Secondly, I am a particularly busy person so don't expect to find me in-game for hours at a time, which going back to I will do that for about 2 hours and just sit in the spectators, blowing away TC. Anyway, back on track. I usually can be found doing football or basketball, because I am an American (not European "we use freedom units 'round here boii, none o' them imperial units", and I am black so don't expect some lame white joke like "why'd the chicken cross the road". You could expect more of a "What do u know about all white men in jail vs black men? The white man IS ACTUALLY guilty."

Finally, me joining Origin more has to do with the forum activity than anything else. From what I have seen, there is 2-3 members posting every day, which is a lot more than most of the other high-ranking clans. I spent the past four days of forum activity logging which clans posted the most that are ranked below 30, and u guys were in the top 3. The next reason is that the chemistry between u guys is unmatchable. I mean there's no way you'd fuck each other over (sorry for "fuck", lack of better term). I think I want to be a part of that, I only say think because I won't actually know until I am. I mean how can I judge an unfelt experience?

At this point I chose to Go Advanced, I saw how short my application is and I apologize. I think I covered most, if not all of the points required. Now I know you're going to say that I need to bring up some kind of activity, either in-game or forum. I understand completely, but know that I usually just lurk through the forums until I am looking to inflate my wallet with TC. And in-game it is the same principle.

Oh but I did forget one point, I can bring some texturing skills to the clan, probably won't be needed. And I can bring in some ideas for clan events. I do a lot of suggesting to staff, leading me to get TC. I have an old friend who was well known, EdiTz, and we still talk. He gives me tips on what I should do to become a Game Moderator. That is also something I can bring to Oregon, self-discipline and purpose. I am also willing to actually play in-game and post on the forums if needed.

Gl;Hf reading this shit,

Peace

So, to start off, I love your app, it's one of the best I've seen from most of the applicants. Now, I would like to test you in-game, but even if I don't get to test you, my vote is YES!
Back in action bitches.

Secondly, I am a particularly busy person so don't expect to find me in-game for hours at a time, which going back to I will do that for about 2 hours and just sit in the spectators, blowing away TC. Anyway, back on track. I usually can be found doing football or basketball, because I am an American (not European "we use freedom units 'round here boii, none o' them imperial units", and I am black so don't expect some lame white joke like "why'd the chicken cross the road". You could expect more of a "What do u know about all white men in jail vs black men? The white man IS ACTUALLY guilty."

Gl;Hf reading this shit,

Peace

yeah here as well, i say yes
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Tyler/Fanker453's Application
Hey Origin,

I'm a 15 year old dude, Tyler, and I've been playing Toribash on-and-off for the past three years (I think). I have copious amounts of time in the summer because I'm a lazy ass teenager, the school year is however pretty busy so my activity would most likely slump during that time.

As far as my reason for wanting to join goes, I have logged over 400 hours in Toribash and definately improved a lot. While I've mostly focused on mushu for quite a while, my ability in aikido based mods is adequate but definately has room for improvement. I am not the best player, and I believe that becoming a part of the Origin community will be a good way to assist in maximizing my potential as a player, across all areas of the game. Now beyond the meat of Toribash itself, I've wanted to become a part of a clan that's like a community more than anything. Not only do I want that kind of environment because I think it will improve myself, but it is something that would make the game more enjoyable, and honestly more that just a game. Through my forum lurking, it looks like you guys are a great bunch of people, a bunch that I feel I could add to and would enjoy being a part of.

I should probably add that I honestly have few skills that would add to the team outside of simply playing Toribash. I have some art-creation skills, though I have never applied them to Toribash, and I can write code as well, again not in the context of Toribash(though I'm not quite sure what a clan would need scripts for). However, I am definitely willing to apply those skills to the wants of the clan, I don't want to be here unless I'm helping you guys as well as you helping me.

In closing, I'm not the best at Toribash, but I have potential that can hopefully be brought out by Origin, and I have plenty of time to spend on my improvement. I also value Origin's tightly knit community and have a few skills that could possibly be applied to assist the clan; I don't want to just be dead weight.

You guys can contact me on Skype if you need to: Fanker4531
Ill also be checking the forums here to see what goes down.

P.S. I saw in the first post on this thread that I'm supposed to do this: "purple monkeys run wild in the red forest "

And a replay (hope you like it c:
http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=25554

Thanks for letting me waste some of your time!
Nice I got 2 yes's. Now to wait for Zeus's verdict, as he seems to be the most active.

Zeus isn't the most active.. That would be meh... If there's no other comment in a few hours then your accepted.

@Fanker: even though your app might still be a wip. I say yes. I believe you could improve
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by Catarax View Post
i agree with zeus, for now i'll be neutral because you have the chance to redo this. if it doesn't get redone then its a no.

I added a few stuff to it
suck ass
As far as I can see, he (Zeus) was in the top 5% activity wise on the forum. Sprynpry takes the cake by far in-game wise.

my life is toribash ;-;
proud member of [Origin]
what else do i say?