Toribash
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
Good luck wasting whatever 22 x 24 minutes of your life. That show isn't even meagerly silly after episode 3, it's just a bunch of kids talking about that one time they went to the dentist.

Get out.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
I like it so far. I wasn't expecting what happened in episode 3...

Also, I'm watching Eureka Seven, finally. Eureka said to watch with dubs, but I think they sound terrible so, nope. I'll be disappointed when I finish it, even though there's 50 episodes...
Finished Ushio to Tora.
so many clichés, so many not very well thought parts
But I still liked it ;o
great.

This part made me cry "TOOORAAAAA" out loud

Finished Under Execution, Under Jailbreak. A pile of short stories from the creator of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
great like always

Finished Psycho Staff. A one volume story from the creator of Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer and Sengoku Youko.
again, just great

Finished Remnant.
It unexpectedly ended after 36 chapters.
The ending was pretty meh. Actually, pretty meh overall. Everything was meh.

Finished Bambino!. Two series that I was reading ended in the same day!!
On the last chapters I was constantly thinking "can it really end like this!?". It was a pain to wait for the new chapters.
I hope someone will start scanlating Bambino! Secondo soon.

Finished Ben-to Zero: Road to Witch.
gotta love stories of comical stuff in a serious manner

Started reading Air Gear.
There's something that I don't like and can't explain in words.
just lack of terms.
Other than that it's alright.

Started reading Mahou Sensei Negima. Suddenly I started reading series with lots of ecchi in them.
mmmmmeh. Pretty retarded stuff so far.
They say it's gonna get better after the first few volumes so I guess I'll just read it...

Started reading Arki. Or Nichijou. Yeah, Nichijou in Finnish. That's Arki.
Only first volume released so far. Next one will be available at 30th of March.
it's alright, it managed to make me giggle out loud ;o
Watching armored trooper VOTOMS, i wish every button i pressed made noises like those :O

For Ushio and Tora, even if there are tons of flaws in it, show me a manga that doesnt have any.
Started watching Code Gease(<3) and Moretsu Pirates (meh so far)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Thinking about watching Idolm@ster. Opinions on it?

Pretty damn close to dropping Guilty Crown. It's a big disappointment from what I was expecting.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
Thinking about watching Idolm@ster. Opinions on it?

Pretty damn close to dropping Guilty Crown. It's a big disappointment from what I was expecting.

>Idolm@ster
Can't really comment on this. I've only seen part of one episode.

>Guilty Crown
You'll pick it back up next week, and then drop it right after the episode ends then pick it back up the next week, just like the rest of us.

Also, finished reading Geikiryuuchi, B. Reaction, and Kyousou no Simulacra.

Geikiryuuchi was alright, B. Reaction was boring, and Kyousou no Simulacra was pretty good.
Last edited by up2u; Jan 28, 2012 at 02:51 PM.
Watching Kaichou wa Maid-sama.

It's ever so good.
Last edited by Kyou-kun; Jan 29, 2012 at 02:10 AM.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Finished Code Geass, it was alright but the ending was predictable

And still doesn't explain many of the characters, so I'll have to read the manga to find out I guess
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/