Toribash
Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
Oh, sorry plata, i didn't noticed. So, i don't have nothing to sell. -._-.

Learn english you incompitent twat.
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų
Amber be nice...
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Aku, lol
-----
Good night everyone I'm tired af lol
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 27, 2012 at 07:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Its classier than most of the things people say nowa days
Hablhablhablhablhabl anyways its nice to have ya back dizzy : 3
HrRgffdubfrrgfvbyfdbfd 4 days til New Years Eve...2013! ermagerd. Anyways getting back to the most recent convo you have no class compared to Ethr, get on MY level(especially you dizzy)
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Lol spart you dumb, avengd has no class thus ethr has no class, class has SWAG........ Or is it the other way around?
-----
Also I'm off to New York today so yea, I'll be gone for 7 hours ish and were seeing a show in the theatre district :P
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 27, 2012 at 06:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump