Toribash
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post

Next....

my god m8, it isnt that hard to read the bloody first post , seriously (replays, replays , replays...)
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by jafem View Post
Can i join pleace i am 3 dan black elt and i am playing very often.pleace let me join?

i almost Lol'd, then i shit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
To see the world in all its glory,
Is to see the world in all its shame,
So why see it at all,
My reality is my own,
Your reality is your own,
Deal with it.
Originally Posted by Crisdar View Post
i almost Lol'd, then i shit.

Guys, please. If you want to be mean, at least make it also teaching and/or funny >.> ;/. Don't be douches "just cause" ;(...
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Okey dokey! ill Be teachingful!!

Sir Jafem: You are currently applying to one of the most respected wushu clans in the game. When posting to know if you join, please take careful note of all the things Sahee is looking for in your application, as first impressions are big. For instance, my first impression on Sahee is I was a hyperactive phycopath with emotional issues who relied on 2 openers. Dont do this.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
Well you gotta chance. Show me of what your game skills are worth. >.>

Sorry, was away for the weekend. Thanks for the chance, Sah. It's becoming a bit harder than I expected to transition from aikido back to wushu, but I'm working on it as fast as I can. ;)
sahee... i really did take a shit, i was about to laugh, and i seriously was like.

"got to shit"

so i took a shit, came back. and then decided not to say anything mean.

i did not mean (get it?) to offend anyone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
To see the world in all its glory,
Is to see the world in all its shame,
So why see it at all,
My reality is my own,
Your reality is your own,
Deal with it.
Originally Posted by jafem View Post
Can i join pleace i am 3 dan black elt and i am playing very often.pleace let me join?

Why do I always miss them?

On another note, what if the applicant simply cannot read English? Should they be hammered?
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
Why do I always miss them?
[added by Sah: and in white:]
On another note, what if the applicant simply cannot read English? Should they be hammered?

Incredible stupidity* is to be hammered.
People who cannot read English should point it out. If they don't, then well, how could we know - we'll treat them like normal people.

* Subject to change. Reasons may vary. To report any unfair incidents of severe sahammeration please call us on our help line (0-555-WHINE), e-mail us at icanttakeitanymore@wtf.lol or simply slit your throat while jumping off a cliff. Good bye and good luck with either of these.
Last edited by Sahee; Mar 10, 2009 at 08:42 AM.
It's been quiet here for 16 hours. I'm beginning to panic!