Toribash
I found out that there is way too small amount of achievements in mc at the moment.

I was expecting to have a massive mumboJumbo amount of achievements in it. Like at least 50.

And i haven't seen any weather either.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Minecraft has achievements?!?!
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Yeah i know. That's why i want more of them. Some of them really challenging/time consuming/awesome in other way.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
I think us as a Toribash Group should come up with a good idea together and send it to Notch and hope he accepts it, I'd love to see us Toribashers have some impact on the game.
Whad'ya think guys?

How much does it cost to gift code this game? and what are the benefits/downsides to buying it through a gift code?
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I think us as a Toribash Group should come up with a good idea together and send it to Notch and hope he accepts it, I'd love to see us Toribashers have some impact on the game.
Whad'ya think guys?

I guess we could, If there was enough people he might consider it. But what exactly were you thinking?
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
For me cobble depends on what type of mood im in. More of a whatever mood its cobble more of a clean mood its stone.
Hmm any toribash people hosting minecraft servers atm, that wouldn't mind me being on.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)