Toribash
Lol I know. I was just validating the point.
-----
So then I changed my usertitle.
Last edited by Lorrtex; May 22, 2011 at 05:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
My name is Nathan, and I have 2214 QI. I've only been banned once, for 5 days, because of Illegal Bumping and Delete Bumping.

The Delete Bump wasn't on purpose, and the bumping for toribash forums makes absolutely no sense

My timezone is CST, and I prefer AikidoBD, Aikido, or Katana (). Ingame, I'm active quite a bit, probably, a 7 or 8, but only a 2 or 3 on the forums. The most important Command on toribash? /en, /sp, and /em are generally my most used.

Maybe /lp 0 is thrown in

I'd like to join because box invited me, and I thought it would be cool to join. Also SyN looks pretty cool.

I am very competitive, and I hate to lose. I'm very defensive about my rank, and usually I play as my bank now, only gonig to this account whenever I want to win a tourney that has to do with items, and stuff of that nature. I also only get on this account when I really want to win... I donate when I have atleast 15K plus, or when I'm feeling generous. And I suck at making art and that stuff. Free play replays aren't really my style, but online I am very good.

In this one, I had gotten on the bottom, and got bored so I took a small risk and spun my leg under me, and then turning me around, I slam G1rl to the ground, stopping myself from dqing

DUDE!.rpl

Hehe, this one was funny. Both of our openers had little effect, but mine got me into a great position, so I used it, and slammed him to the ground, decaping him...

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!.rpl

Here is what happens when my opener succeeds, and it is fun when it works perfectly. I even gave this guy a chance to beat me by not throwing him down until I brough him to the end of the ring, so sad

LOLLL.rpl

This next guy, DarkJack, was very smart, and kept on letting go and hitting me, to cause damage. SO I got an idea, and snuck my arm behind his head, and decaped him. That's what he gets when he plays that way against me.

He called me a noob right after :P

OWNEDECAP!.rpl

Hehe, Shmevins opener for decap. Note: I dominate that move with my opener, so never use it. Now, you may be wondering why I put this replay up and my own head came off. Watch closely, and see what I do.

Purposely, I slam his elbow into my head, knocking off my own head.

So technically, I was saying that I just beat him so badly I had to just, roll away...

XDDDXDX.rpl
Most Unfortunately,
Ezoroth Sin Roze
You'll have to play on 'Ezoroth' more often.

We don't accept bank accounts as members.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I know, I was just saying that recently I've been playing on my bank ^_^

If I get into the clan, I'll play on Ezoroth more often than EzoBank...
Most Unfortunately,
Ezoroth Sin Roze
I'll decide after I verse you in-game
Also did a sp replay but it's not finished, I'll finish it later.
I haven't done an sp replay in about three months so I'm rusty.
Attached Files
WIP.rpl (104.1 KB, 11 views)
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls