Toribash
Yeah, I have been busy lately and when I get time to relax i forget to see what you guys are up to.

Plus I hibernate.

And it is snowing.

Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
I see what you mean. Plus, we have about 10 members in the clan that aren't active.
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Man, we don't get ANY snow up here (

We had snow for like 3-4 days.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

I think we have more than 10 but others are active on different threads like how mrootz and Chris dominate the art thread, everyone posts in the threads that interest them.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
I have never seen snow in my life, my mom said it has only snowed once in the Bahamas but I wasn't born yet and she said it was only flakes then it went away.
i am the best in toribash
I don't know why inactivity is even a viable topic, we're one of the most active clans, I don't see how you think we're inactive ._.

Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
I have never seen snow in my life, my mom said it has only snowed once in the Bahamas but I wasn't born yet and she said it was only flakes then it went away.

In Florida it doesn't get below 60 degrees.
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
I don't know why inactivity is even a viable topic, we're one of the most active clans, I don't see how you think we're inactive ._.

You clearly need to spam your threads as if they were an irc like all of the new clans do.

duh