Toribash
So, my razer naga's laser isn't working well. My mouse stops mouving sometimes and now its completely dead . I've googled my problem and nothing seems to fix it, because it seems to simply be broken.

Really a shame, but now I can buy a new mouse. Was wondering what you guys use?

P.S.: that naga was a gift from someone, I honestly don't know if I woulda bought it myself.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post

Unless you need a mouse for high precision tasks (the only thing I can think of is pro gaming) just get a cheap mouse, it'll do just fine.
I use a cheap cherry mouse I got together with the keyboard. I dropped it a million times and it still works.
What I think is more important than the mouse is something like this for you to rest your wrist on. Just so you get no frail nerd wrist.
Last edited by Redundant; Mar 28, 2014 at 02:17 PM.
How are you?
Next round in clan mash is RK-MMA
Please all who are interested in this round (3 people) post here!
We only got until the 30th to play Hack so please be quick, and you will need to be active as well since it may end up being a spur of the moment thing if we run out of time.

So post here the time you can play with you want to do RK-MMA.
We got a lot of good RK players so i got a good feeling we can win this round. Althou we are vs HACK.
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
So, my razer naga's laser isn't working well. My mouse stops mouving sometimes and now its completely dead . I've googled my problem and nothing seems to fix it, because it seems to simply be broken.

P.S.: that naga was a gift from someone, I honestly don't know if I woulda bought it myself.

i use a 10$ logitech mouse because they usually last me like 5 months and thats a great value, they dont have any fancy 400000 buttons on them, but they work fine for me :O

also i have no idea how to mma so i would just lose every game sorry D:

[T]
#hi