Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

-- Your Skype, Steam, and/or email:
funmaster610@live.com

--- List your alternate accounts:
dont have any

=== Describe yourself briefly, in one paragraph.
Nice and fun,mad when cheated
=== Why do you want to join Oblivion? Are there any members that you have already associated with? Are there any particular aspects of the clan that appeal to you?
I associated with Mpk and ModSpot and i want to join cause Oblivion is a fun filled clan.

=== Describe your experience with Toribash, and the forum community. Have you joined any other clans before? How often are you likely to be active in-game or on the forum?
1 clan before and mostly everyday in-game

=== What is your favorite tertiary color?
Blue

=== Anything else you want to say? You may include art, replays, and any other works that you've made here, be they Toribash-related or not.
I am good at art

Fun Questions (optional, but improves your chances)
Do you like parkour?

--- You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion. What do you do?
I tell him/her they can hurt me and ill do anything they want

--- What is your D&D Alignment? If you are unsure, feel free to take one of the many online tests available.

--- If you were in a room with your closest friend and family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you don't choose at all, you will all die by the lack of oxygen.
I would choose myself because they dont deserve to die and i got them into the mess

--- Provide an answer to this riddle:
Code:
What lies about, but doesn't have a truth to tell
What sprawls out, but doesn't have an ache to quell
Patterned, then battered, then thrown out

What is not all finished until it is dead
What is any color green to blue to red
Braided, then traded, then hated
--- Are you prepared and willing to have eggs implanted into your sternum?

Good luck! Answer:Oblivion and if a egg in the sternum help me get in,I'll do it.
Last edited by DictionFan; May 1, 2013 at 03:27 AM.
Yes to diction I have played with him.
Undecided for heng.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Question 1:

If I were in a landscape made solely of my fears, I would be surrounded by absolute isolation. There would be nothing around me, no friends, no family, no enemies, as far as the eye could see. More than anything else I'm afraid of isolation and being alone. (probably why implanting eggs to reproduce and create more of my kind is one of my top priorities)

Question 2: If I were immortal, I would do everything in my power to make everyone I met happy in some way. It is really just as simple as that. I would make it so that everyone I knew and could reach would be happy. Also learning stuff. But mainly that's it.

Question 3: If I could go back and change one event in my life, I would probably make it so that I'd been conceived as the opposite sex. I'd have no reason not to want to go back afterwards. Time shenanigans to mess with birthsex is pretty standard fare, I think. But no, seriously. If I didn't have to worry about implanting eggs all the time I would probably be a lot happier. The xirxa of my species have no protruding ythmar and therefore aren't nearly as aggressive. I'd be a happier and nicer person overall.
I'm an oldstyle peacekeeper in an age without them. I'm a fluid-gendered romantic with an eye for good writing. I'm a studier of martial disciplines of many kinds, and a bit of a geek when it comes to fiction.

I love to play games and I love learning new things, so in that sense I suppose I'm a people person. I pride myself on my ability to get along with just about anyone, so long as I've been fed in recent memory, but as they say- pride cometh before the fall. I'm certain someone I can't stand will show up eventually.

In my spare time I'm probably writing up posts for my blog of poetry and stories: http://samoliver.wordpress.com
Wow ... So many apps ... We're becoming really popular lately. Sweet!

Even though my vote is extremely late as hell and is already unnecessary considering that the person in question is already in the clan, I'd still vote YES for DaTsiK3. He seems like an awesome yet slightly neurotic fellow. I like that.

As for the other apps, I'll wait for the other bros to cast their votes.

I'll answer Unlimita's question later, because I'm gonna take a shower first.
fl0w
Had an extremely fun time in oblv, but got disconnected. :/
Anyways I placed second in the tourney earning myself a supernova emote. YAY
:-) anyways I had a very fun time, and hope we can do this again bye everyone. =)
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
I would probably make it so that I'd been conceived as the opposite sex.

Now is that a result of you feeling irritated about who you are right now, or is this a long standing thing? In response to answer 3.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; May 1, 2013 at 03:52 AM.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
And again ... for the nth time ... I had missed what could have been an extremely awesome time with my clan bros in the Oblv server. Grr. I feel so perenially late.

As for the apps, I vote yes for both Heng and Diction. However, since the clan is already a bit big, both of them must prove that they really deserve a place in our family.
-----
Congrats by the way to my bro ysome for becoming a black belt!

Originally Posted by UnlimitaBlade
1. You wake up, and you are in darkness. A few seconds later, you are suddenly in your fear landscape. What would happen to you? What are your fears, and what would it look like in the landscape?

2.If you were immortal, what you spend the rest your time in this universe doing?

3.If you were able to go back in time to change only 1 event in your life, what would you change? If you fail to go back after the change, you will cease to exist and never heard of.

My answers:
1.) If we're talking about superficial fears, my fear landscape would be a world filled with frogs and, to a lesser extent, killer clowns. Frogs make me weak in the knees. I love clowns, but I absolutely hate killer clowns (e.g. Pennywise from It).

If we're talking about consciousness or existence-related fears, my fear landscape would be a world where people do not have identities, and anybody caught attempting to create an identity for themselves or for others would die instantly.

2.) Wishing for death. Death is one of the few things that makes a being truly "existing" and "alive". Kinda oxymoronic, but that's what I believe makes us people, for example, truly "human".

3.) I'd go back to the exact moment when I decided to go back in time. I will have no business with anything that has to do with fucking with time. My discussions with de4th, hawkes, and Zander about causality and negative implications of time travel are already testaments to why time travel is dangerous right from the onset.
Last edited by Trick; May 1, 2013 at 05:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
fl0w
@hawkesnightmare: Yes. It is a long standing thing. If it were just present irritation the thought would not have crossed my mind every day for the last six years.

I again abstain from voting for or against Heng or Diction. I too feel like our clan is getting a little big.
I'm an oldstyle peacekeeper in an age without them. I'm a fluid-gendered romantic with an eye for good writing. I'm a studier of martial disciplines of many kinds, and a bit of a geek when it comes to fiction.

I love to play games and I love learning new things, so in that sense I suppose I'm a people person. I pride myself on my ability to get along with just about anyone, so long as I've been fed in recent memory, but as they say- pride cometh before the fall. I'm certain someone I can't stand will show up eventually.

In my spare time I'm probably writing up posts for my blog of poetry and stories: http://samoliver.wordpress.com
We've been hovering at around 30 members for a while now.
Currently, we are NOT accepting new applicants.

(Apart from the two pending applications, no new applicants will be accepted.)
-----
Heng & DictionFan: It would be best if we could get to know you better before you are considered for being accepted into the clan (or if you'd prefer, you can expand upon your application).
-----
Originally Posted by UnlimitaBlade View Post
1. You wake up, and you are in darkness. A few seconds later, you are suddenly in your fear landscape. What would happen to you? What are your fears, and what would it look like in the landscape?

In terms of my fears manifesting themselves onto a landscape, it would simply be a mass of people. As an all-encompassing, abstract concept, what I fear most is human nature.

2.If you were immortal, what you spend the rest your time in this universe doing?

Freeing myself from most, if not all physical constraints. As much as I can, I would like to be truly free. I would start pursuing this goal after a century or two, after I've learned most of what I can as a regular, albeit "immortal", human.

3.If you were able to go back in time to change only 1 event in your life, what would you change? If you fail to go back after the change, you will cease to exist and never heard of.

Erase my existence. I am of the opinion that life is a zero-sum game, and thus I will not regret this decision (and I cannot, after the deed is done).
Last edited by Wight; May 1, 2013 at 05:54 AM.