Toribash
Wow ufc 217 was a mess. Every champ fucking lost. Ive never been as disapointed and sad for the results.
Originally Posted by Plus View Post
Wow ufc 217 was a mess. Every champ fucking lost. Ive never been as disapointed and sad for the results.

I've never really understood why people are watching boxing, mma, ufc and all the other stuff.
There are just 2 guys/girls hitting each other until one of them is k.o.

Doesnt make much sense to me.

But to each their own, sorry that it was such a letdown, you seemed pretty hyped about it before.
[TLL]
My favorite book of all time is getting a movie. I got my hands on it in a really difficult time in my life, and every time I read it it cheered me up so much. It's been said that one has been coming out for years, but it was never really completely confirmed.

Not only is it coming out, but it's being directed by Steven fucking Spielberg.

I'm so fucking happy.

shit

ooof Yeah I heard it was a disaster.
Originally Posted by Kriegery View Post
I've never really understood why people are watching boxing, mma, ufc and all the other stuff.
There are just 2 guys/girls hitting each other until one of them is k.o.

Doesnt make much sense to me.

But to each their own, sorry that it was such a letdown, you seemed pretty hyped about it before.

Idk on the flip side I could see it as being a fun stress reliever that can also get you tons of money.

Originally Posted by shit View Post
My favorite book of all time is getting a movie. I got my hands on it in a really difficult time in my life, and every time I read it it cheered me up so much. It's been said that one has been coming out for years, but it was never really completely confirmed.

I'm so fucking happy.

Ayy awesome Kahn! Glad it cheered you up.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Its not mindless mess without tactics. Theres alot of tactics involved. Alot of using opponents weakness. Since ive been training mma for half of my life it really shows how hard and difficult the sport is.
Its not mindless mess without tactics. Theres alot of tactics involved. Alot of using opponents weakness. Since ive been training mma for half of my life it really shows how hard and difficult the sport is.

Never said it is easy ;)
I know that there is a lot of work and dedication to get to this guys level.

There is a lot of technique and stuff in this fights, but in the end they hit each other until one guy is k.o.

Thats just my opinion
[TLL]
Originally Posted by shit View Post

I'm so fucking happy.

You know what, that actually looks really damn good, I'll need to check that out asap.

Morning all, how is everyone?
I'm gonna host a tournament later if anyone is up for it, since we have some spare TC in the bank now. I'll be home at about 6 GMT 0 if anyone's down.
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
I'm gonna host a tournament later if anyone is up for it, since we have some spare TC in the bank now. I'll be home at about 6 GMT 0 if anyone's down.

some

I'm kidding, yeah I'll be one later.

Hell yeah Surge I'd be down!

Originally Posted by Doom View Post

one

At any rate, I was up till 11:30 writing a summary I'm almost guaranteed to get an F on because my teacher hates my guts.. So yay.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash