Toribash

Just had this pretty damn awesome match.

This was a good lesson that kills =/= Victory.
We managed to push the lanes pretty damn well, take some drakes and finally baron which eventually led to winning the game.

Devil, I'm playing on EUNE, unfortunately.
Last edited by Kristis133; Nov 25, 2013 at 02:30 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

If you needed a champ that has enough influence early game to matter, but can carry hard late game, who would it be?

I find myself being the only one on my team with a positive record in losing games. I either carry, and lose because they're fed from my team OR I gank and can't carry hard enough to win.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
It's Mmr, not the amount you win or lose. Leilak and I had the same numver of wins and losses in llacements, he got silver while I got bronze 3. Still we managed to get ourselves up to gold 1 in soloq.

Anyway, why would you start over, just go up the ranks instead of losing eveything you have and getting a fresh account, wouldn't that be easier?

Had 600 ranked matches, it was impossible to climb out of bronze.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Had 600 ranked matches, it was impossible to climb out of bronze.

Funny, I went from bronze to gold in 600 matches :P

Anyway, if it was me, I would've held on to the account, my goal is to have fun and collect every champ and runes, not ranked... Different people different opinions I guess. Good luck!
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
If you needed a champ that has enough influence early game to matter, but can carry hard late game, who would it be?

I find myself being the only one on my team with a positive record in losing games. I either carry, and lose because they're fed from my team OR I gank and can't carry hard enough to win.

Well for the whole I lose despite my good skills problem, you can't win them all. And you'll improve your chances with vision and communciating with your team via pings. Good map awareness to help out your whole team to prevent ganks and keeping an eye on the enemy jungler so you can guess where he is in his jungle and perform counter ganks/counter jungling.

And as for that, any 'snowball' champion would be fine, such as Katarina and Akali (if you get good with Akali you'll have fun, trust me on this.) but with the preseason changes Riot has kind of nerfed snowballing all in all. Sure you can get ahead, but. The other team will still be able to catch up to you without much hassle, unlike S3.

Akali was always a champion I thought about getting good at, and I still might after I get my fan repaired and start getting back into LoL, but that's weeks away.

Riven

Tryndamere imo, as long as you learn how to play and build him.
Snowballing is the best way to carry hard as tryndamere.
Do it right and you'll hit 18 while everyone else is like 13-15
He's so broken
Can someone explain how taric has more gold then darius and ez? ._. Support got buffed way too much this season

Looks like I need to farm up some gold to buy one of those champs.

Oh well, apparently I snowballed a bit as the Master Yi

Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!