Toribash
Shyvana is currently the best top lane champion in my opinion.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Shyvanna doesn't even really need damage items because of her e right now. The amount of damage she can put out purely from just base damages is pretty ridiculous.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Hey guys it would be great if you could answer this question for me; What is the highest placement you can get starting fresh? I mean I get to play 10 matches in ranked and I need to know what will I get if I get 9 wins and 1 losses? Ty incase anyone answers.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Hey guys it would be great if you could answer this question for me; What is the highest placement you can get starting fresh? I mean I get to play 10 matches in ranked and I need to know what will I get if I get 9 wins and 1 losses? Ty incase anyone answers.

Gold 3 iirc, probably low gold if you only lose 1
Last edited by Daxx; Nov 25, 2013 at 09:14 AM.
If I get placed to bronze again, I'll quit this game.
I swear to god.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
If I get placed to bronze again, I'll quit this game.
I swear to god.

I think I made it to the safezone, so far won 7/9 games, 1 more and I am probably hitting silver, add Demonio Interior in NA if you wanna play
-----
In case anyone wants to know, 7/3 is silver 1 if you have no season 3 records.

3 months

Last edited by Devil; Nov 25, 2013 at 11:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

When I first started playing League, I got 7 wins out of 10 on my placement series and got Bronze 1, a friend of mine, got the same amount of wins and got directly to Silver 3 =(
That's probably because my KDA, since I was support,it wasn't that great. Low amount of kills and deaths, I don't know if those numbers also counts to set you in a certain division but it looks like they influence in some way.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
it's actually more based on how many you win IN A ROW, not KDAR. aka, it's still using ELO in a sense, more wins in a row = higher gain = higher placement
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
It's Mmr, not the amount you win or lose. Leilak and I had the same numver of wins and losses in llacements, he got silver while I got bronze 3. Still we managed to get ourselves up to gold 1 in soloq.

Anyway, why would you start over, just go up the ranks instead of losing eveything you have and getting a fresh account, wouldn't that be easier?
Last edited by EJM; Nov 25, 2013 at 01:36 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.