Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Um, what? I don't get it.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Ahhhk.
You could PM me about how you get 4 lines of sig.
Then you can close this. ;]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
You should sell that set, it would get a lot of TC. And if you don't want it, I am sure the clan bank could need a boosting, yes? ;]

EDIT: Oh yea, what program are you using for this? If it is PS, what version?
So I guess it is a no. Goodbye thread?
Don't you mean, quit? ;]
And we shall see. I can't view your replay gawshdarnit.
And so there is one free moderator position, but Aspire got it, yes? Yes.