Toribash
I love Ryze but gosh darn... 15-4-14 and I couldn't carry us. Top fed 35 kills
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Hey Anivia players, I heard that Anivia got texture update on PBE yesterday! It looks 100% better then old now!

Check out all Avivia skins!

Avivia Skins Texture Update

Blackfrost Anivia did not get a texture update because she already had a new, updated model
Last edited by Chris; Nov 23, 2013 at 09:28 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Hey Anivia players, I heard that Anivia got texture update on PBE yesterday! It looks 100% better then old now!

Check out all Avivia skins!

Avivia Skins Texture Update

Blackfrost Anivia did not get a texture update because she already had a new, updated model

what is that 2nd skin? Oo
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
that second skin is her winter olympic games skin, the one thats coming back out soon-ish\

also i would say idc, but i have noxus hunter niv and blackfrost xD
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox

What the fuck is this?
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
What the fuck. That's beyond OP. Is there even a word to describe how broken that is?!
You could literally shield your entire team from all 5 of the enemy!!
All for One was released, so me and three others decided to play one.

We decided on Nasus. The enemy chose Jarvan.

OVER IN CHAMP SELECT. WE ARE NASUS. WE ARE MANY.

but in all seriousness, late-scaling bruisers are op as hell in this mode. Like Olaf, or Jax. Cannot stop, will not stop epitomized.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
All for One Dongers stop Jax, unsure about Olaf since he has the 6 Second "I don't give a fuck mode" ontop of the fact he can just stay alive with low health for so long.