Ranking
so guys, i got the ultimate guide to skyrochet your elo/mmr/league/whatever.

just fucking play

Lee sin and annie goddamnit.
(can put that into a spoiler, due broken BB codes and i have no idea how to write spoiler bb codes.)

also to clarify, im trying since abozt 6 months~ to get gold. it took me already 5 to get into silver 2 once, then i just made it last night to silver 2. palyed some ranked and now im on a 6 game win streak and won 1 of my series matches to silver 1.
i have a 80% win ratio with that fucking annie on 5 games and 63% on lee with 35 games. im so fukin pro i dont deserve dis shit silver.!!

also for the lazy ones about build's n stuff : http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/24617195#profile
well i got some good build for lee, self made. usually my latgame is Mobility boots, hydra, frozen mallet, golem, trinity and a warmogs.
usually rushing that hydra after i got my golem in early then going for mallet to go tanky again and then trinity for dmg again and then warmogs for tankiness again. that shit works wonders.
-----

kk gg wp, made it with a 7 game win streak, annie and lee op.
Last edited by Unicorn; Nov 22, 2013 at 03:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Holy fucking shit Yasuo is going to be OP.
I want him.
Now.
He is like Samurai Jack.
He is like. Fucking Jinbei from Mushibugyo.
That ultimate, omg.. I'm crying with excitement T_T
HA! Currently watching the NACL, in the TBD vs ggLA game everyone except for the mid laner bought a Relic Shield as their first item. This item will either be heavily nerfed or the other gold generation items will get buffed because currently it's FAR too strong.
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Nov 22, 2013 at 04:44 AM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Also watching. I ended up making a custom game and putting my broken laptop on a windowsill with an open window just to test out the trinkets
I'm unsure if I like it xS
-----
Omg they put the AoT intro song on. I love these guys xD
Last edited by souldevilj; Nov 22, 2013 at 05:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ziggs 4 deathcaps at 30 minutes. Balanced.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
I wish I had friends and skype :c

I enjoy LoL... I actually think I like HoN better but that doesn't run as well on my laptop so mleh.

I just don't think I've found a hero to connect with yet. I'm sure I'll enjoy it more when I can competitively lead a team out of the dumps. It's just sort of setting in again how you can have a good game and lose in team games. Part of the reason I like'd Toribash/SC2.

Ultimately I have more fun with team games, it's just they get very frustrating.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Watching this hour long match is horrible, Nintendudex man. Season 4 seems pretty fucked up honestly.
-----
That ended with a total gold rate of over 200k.
That's ridiculous
Last edited by souldevilj; Nov 22, 2013 at 06:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nunu jungle is OP.
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
well ive just tried this double runic start with a friend, played top lane support, i went thresh he lee sin.
well we out csed the enemy darius by like 200 cs in lategame. in lane we had togeter 3x his CS. we had like infinte sustain and tons of money compared to him who couldnt even lasthit.
sadly he stardet snowballing as crazy mid game cuz he got kills with his ult (daim darius) but yea its currently fukin op to start a double runic lane
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Kill me now.. I was saving for Yasuo and my friend signs into my account and buys Varus.. thinking it will make me happy............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................................