yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I donated 1k to challenge grayve to bcome elite. Its still in the process. Grayve om me with times.
Sweet sorted my present to squirrel was new clan rank and power lol
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
TC Spent:
50,000 TC paid to Delaid for Officializationing.-------->Needed Yea
21,000 TC paid to Luke for Clan Banners.----------->Need i spose Yea
3,510 TC on loan to PokaDot.------------->Was this paid back? nope
1,000 TC to kingthomas for bday.-------------->K yea
30,000 loan to Xtreme-------------------->He is like ultimate banned atm. What was this for? He wanted his donation back for something...
5,000 loan to SpaceLlama-------------------->What for? Paid back yet? An idea me and hampa are working on and i donated heaps so yea shhh
24,400 loan to Poka dot------------------->What for? Paid back? imperial force or relax he needs to pay back

Filled in with red
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yourface is ex delta means auto accept anyway. Welcome to the clan. Lol highest belt in the clan as well XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Updated yourface added. Yourface you should challenge an elite member
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
shark?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]