Ranking
It's learning curve is low in the beginning, picks up around level 20, hits it's peak at level 30 and stays somewhat constant into ranked. Wards are almost irrelevant in early levels because nobody pays attention to them anyways.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Yeah I got it...Q makes farming rather easy. I just start with flask and a few health pots so I can clear waves easirt until I get blue.

Managed to get 100 cs in 14 mins, so I'd say I did rather good.

Ignore the fact that we lost the game, I was 17/1/9, then my bronze team started to flame that I am noob kser, I told them that I'd carry but they told me to go afk, so I did. It was quite hilarious how mad they were. I was just going around jungle getting used to her AA and Q dmg, then solo baron ftw(second death).

Also, what skill would you recommend to get second, E or W? I usually go for W first...But last game picking E first was quite effective, lee ganked me, I managed to flash, land E+Q+Ignite and get the first blood with the help of jungler. So that made me wondering...
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I would say it's better to level up W over E.
You only level E first if you want to play really safe (something that isn't Ahri playstyle) and disable those all-in mid champions (for instance: Fizz and Kassadin) and give you more time to get a better reflection of the situation and position. You can also level up this if you notice that the enemy jungler is camping mid really hard.
But W is a lot better in like 95% of the cases... Not only CD of the ability goes down by a sec but the damage increases by quite a bit each rank.
-----
EMBRACE THE CHANGES!

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/node/8779
Last edited by Hayz; Nov 20, 2013 at 10:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Looks like I can't play LoL for the next 3-4 months or so.. My laptop fan is broke and it's not replaceable. And I am only getting a desktop PC in march with some money I've been working towards. Woo!..
Anyone got a good Nasus build? (AD & Tank)
I've just been rushing Warmog's then spirit visage and then whatever AD or Tank I feel needed, whether it be Thornmail or Hydra.
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Originally Posted by zotwi View Post
I've just been rushing Warmog's then spirit visage and then whatever AD or Tank I feel needed, whether it be Thornmail or Hydra.

rush a gauntlet or trinity and u got all u need.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Forgot too add i build sheen before that, that's all good n fun right?
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Forgot too add i build sheen before that, that's all good n fun right?

well i would kind of safely guess that if u rush a gauntlet u got enough tankiness for early-mid teamfights, in which u will not participate anyways since ure farming top.
yea sheen is a good thing to get early, if u feel to squishy u can go sheen>warmogs>gauntlet/trinity
but usually thats not needed tho.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken

Get a sheen, leave it hanging while you complete the necessary forms of tank first. Spirit visage and Sunfire are pretty much core tank items for Nasus. You can finish trinity whenever you like.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games