Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Ardgevald
Hi, clan [Pandora] would like to request an alliance with your clan, 1336.9.

For your clan is active, as well as decent. If you would agree to this alliance, PM me back with your answer.

You can take your time in deciding, of course.

~ One leader of Pandora, Ardgevald

hmm yes...
we looked this over with teh clan and we decided that PANDORA is now our NEW...NEUTRAL
We don't need an alliance with you ^^
kthxbai

it's official
Well, I am not going to try. I am watching a movie.
I leave it up to someone else.

But hey,
There is nothing going on in here

Try doing NOTHING (and I mean nothing) all day, while looking at the forums every few minutes and seeing nothing. At least you get to go somewhere and hang out with someone you like and do stuff you like to do, but in the meantime I am stuck at home, doing nothing.
/end of rage/
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Why not get ingame, or try conquer single player or something. Also, on a side note, i need an Acid Force and a Gold Relax :]
I like Ardge, he's a cool guy. Saw a few offtopic posts in here, just because it's a private board doesn't give the need to post random shit. Anyway, we are now neutral with them? Okay, seems i missed alot.
Yes. Neutral.
That means no alliance.
Goodbye thread.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Which one?
Toris in space, toris geared towards space travel, ect.
Toris + environment, toris like recycling, cleaning oil spills, ect
Mock works of art, take famous artwork, make a toribash mock up.
Don't got any replay ones though.