Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Go away. PLEASE.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
You have already seen it. No-one else has watched the movie, but no-one else saw my post.
Not too late.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Make a TB t-shirt, using something like This would be best if winner got the TShirt

Tehehe. I love that site.
Replay Request
I just wanted to put this before you guys, ahh well i want to see a replay of you ripping uke in half, and by ripping, i mean ripping. I don't want you to strike his lumbar or something and make him split, i want you to grab his upper half and lower half and literally tear him in half. There is no prize for this, it is merely for my amusement. I would do it myself, if i could, but i just wanted to see you guys try it.
Why don't you do it? I am sure you have the time. And you will know what you want to see better than we will.
Originally Posted by Chickenpox View Post
Ideas.
got more art ones.
Tori's saving the environment
Tori's in space
and i still like my Tori works of art thing

I like it. gimme more details.
I'm glad this is in the private forum because I just wanted to say I hate Ard.

I don't think anyone wants it so I think you can just close it.

Totally Offtopic: Friggin awesome new avvy Joka.
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?