Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Perl you're in. Congrats

Just find one of us in game for a test

Thank you, glad for it. I'll find someone to test me. Oh, I will answer your PM.
Originally Posted by Rexxy527 View Post
yep, yes to razer and to perl find us ingame for a test

Thank you very much!
Since 1987 being the Internet's swiss army knife.
alright I changed I fuking suk in madmans into something a little better
-----
something else EPIC
-----
a sparring replay with xlr
Last edited by birno; Feb 1, 2015 at 09:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I never forget.
What? That was combatbot's set up though :O

The replay needs to be completely fresh XD

Should have told me before I did that, I really liked that one too..
woah chill.
Lol. Well, it technically didn't take you 5 minutes then. It took you 4 minutes, plus whatever combat did XD
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Lol. Well, it technically didn't take you 5 minutes then. It took you 4 minutes, plus whatever combat did XD

Probably took Combat 1 hr for that opener.
woah chill.
I'm not a big fan of anime, the only ones I really like are Attack on Titan and Gantz. <3 Oh, S.A.O. too.

I like a lot of series, I'm currently watching 4. Game of Thrones (reading the book too), Fringe, Orange Is The New Black and How I Meet Your Mother.
Since 1987 being the Internet's swiss army knife.
See, I like some anime, but I suppose you couldn't call me an anime watcher because I've hardly watched any. You see, my friend introduced me to anime through Fairy Tail. Once I got to episode 135-ish, my friend told me it was discontinued at episode 175 (which it was). In an effort to prolong my enjoyment, I stopped watching it to save it for later, but never got back to it (even though it's continued again now due to uproar).

Just before I stopped watching, I started watching Full Metal Alchemist, but when I quit fairy tail, I quit FMA too at 10 episodes XD.

I don't really watch much TV. My dad loves Orange is the New Black though, and my family loves GOT
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays