Toribash
Hello, Origin.

[WHY I WANT TO JOIN ORIGIN]

I want to join Origin because the clan is very good. I like the Origin members because they are kind and polite. Origin clan is the greatest clan for me in Toribash and i like the clan name.

[SKILLS]

I like ABD,Boxshu mushu,judo and more. I am good in ABD. I beated 10 people alone in clan war. I can do heli kick in boxshu mushu. Judo..ummm sometimes i don't play judo but i am good at it.

[WHO IS ME]

My name is Quwais. I live in Malaysian. I am 16 years old. I am proud to be a member of Origin because when i was blue belt....I saw a Origin clan war and Origin won the clan war and Origin memebers are good.

I hope sir/madam accept me to this beautiful clan. "purple monkeys run wild in the red forest ".

Regards,
xXQuwaisXx.
Originally Posted by xXQuwaisXx View Post
Hello, Origin.

I want to join Origin because the clan is very good. I like the Origin members because they are kind and polite. Origin clan is the greatest clan for me in Toribash and i like the clan name.

[SKILLS]

I like ABD,Boxshu mushu,judo and more. I am good in ABD. I beated 10 people alone in clan war. I can do heli kick in boxshu mushu. Judo..ummm sometimes i don't play judo but i am good at it.

[WHO IS ME]

My name is Quwais. I live in Malaysian. I am 16 years old. I am proud to be a member of Origin because when i was blue belt....I saw a Origin clan war and Origin won the clan war and Origin memebers are good.

I hope sir/madam accept me to this beautiful clan. "purple monkeys run wild in the red forest ".

Regards,
xXQuwaisXx.

Look, you read the first post, which is good. But the app is so small, I really wish you could make it longer, like add in some replays even, but you are very good in-game, so I'm saying Yes.
Back in action bitches.
Hello, Origin.

[SKILLS]

[WHO IS ME]

Regards,
xXQuwaisXx.

*Bold Words*: Common things everyone says.. cringes me a lot

anyway your app was good and not baby sounding. I say Yes
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Hi I´m Luis5178 !!
>I got 4 years playing toribash
>I´m 10th dan black belt
>My mods are Aikido big dojo and parkour
>I want join here because is a excellent clan, and got nice people

So Thanks you for reading...
Originally Posted by luis5178 View Post
Hi I´m Luis5178 !!
>I´m 10th dan black belt

Now not being rude, but this probably one of the worst applications I've ever seen from a 10th Dan black belt, It's a No.
Back in action bitches.
Hello, Origin.

[SKILLS]

[WHO IS ME]

Regards,
xXQuwaisXx.

i give you a yes. You seem like you maybe be active, an have a bit of loyalty as well. The application could use some work, but I like the fact you tried. That's enough for me. Sending invite soon.
-----
Originally Posted by luis5178 View Post
Hi I´m Luis5178 !!
>I´m 10th dan black belt

going to have to say no buddy. Not much effort put into, the application . So sorry. You may apply again in three days to a week if you would like.
Last edited by Zeus; Jul 8, 2016 at 11:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Hi Im Nurl!

GMT: -4:00

(About Me)
Ive been a toribash player for 4 years and my skill is high.
Im a 15 year old that lives in the United States.
Im a black belt because i have alot of alt accounts.(15 alts 0.0)
My previous clan was [mylittle] but the clan died.
My mods are Abd, tk, and a little rkmma..
(Why I Want To Join)
I want to join this clan because it seems like a cool and active clan.
Im realy active in the forums aswell. 2-3 hours a day on the forums.
I went to a origin recruitment server and beat ArzzyGG 1-3 and he said i was realy good and sent me here to apply. I also want to help the clan in wars by organizing them.
(How I Found The Clan)
I saw almost everyone that were good in toribash in origin so i thought about applying. But they said i wouldnt be good enough so now im good enough and applying for origin.
(Replays)
http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=25551
http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=25552
Both replays are multiplayer. The replays might be glitched.

I hope someone says yes to my apply :^)

And did you know that purple monkeys run wild in the red forest ?
Last edited by Nurl; Jul 12, 2016 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Missed something
suck ass
Originally Posted by Nurl View Post
Hi Im Nurl!

(About Me)
Ive been a toribash player for 4 years and my skill is high.
Im a 15 year old that lives in the United States.
Im a black belt because i have alot of alt accounts.
My previous clan was [mylittle] but the clan died.
My mods are Abd, tk, and a little rkmma..
(Why I Want To Join)
I want to join this clan because it seems like a cool and active clan.
Im realy active in the forums aswell. 2-3 hours a day on the forums.
I went to a origin recruitment server and beat ArzzyGG 1-2 and he said i was realy good and sent me here to apply.
I hope someone says yes to my apply :^)

hi. Thanks for applying. However, with this application you won't make it far with everyone else. So I'm giving you the chance to read the first post and redo the application.

Ps: Also might want to take a look at this thread it's going to help
Last edited by Zeus; Jul 10, 2016 at 05:14 AM.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather