Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I played for the fun, and the players, now the players are gone, and I have no fun. This family has died to me, that's all. Bye to you all. Wish you luck!
BRUCE YOU FREAKING MORON THAT WAS MY FACEBOOK STATUS!!!!! Anyway, for real zeb what the heck did you say? I think he said he's staying, but it made almost no sense to me. Also, leave then Gro. If you don't wanna be here then leave. It's not that difficult. And guys, I may actually be on more than I thought. Thinking about using that new tori bank system thingy. Might try it out with a small bit of our TC. Maybe. We shall see.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Originally Posted by hlmaster View Post
Hello,my dear friends....
Today,I'll be leaving this clan,I'll be selling my computer,I'll sadly leave toribash permanently.

As Hobo said,we didn't put our best efforts to make this clan better in the last weeks,we slowed down our progress without any reason. We are having some hard times,people are focusing themselves to studies,IRL problems,etc(wich is a very good thing! I mean,you can't live only to use your pc).

Today,I'll pay a visit to our dear U.S.A! I'll be....hmm.."restarting" my life.

~Little kisses,Gossip Girl HL.

A'ight, I think it's time that I got going then.
Was literally staying for this guy, he's sound as fuck and probably the one I feel closest to in the clan.

I'm not gonna talk shit at you. It's not that I don't have time. It's that I'm spending my time on other things. Anyone would have time to post here every once in a while, it takes two minutes. There's not much need for me to be here, it's been a bit laborious trying to keep up the task of being a co-leader by reading every post and making sure everything's in check.

Good luck guys. I'll likely check back here every once in a while to see how everyone's doing. If it's not here, I'll likely PM some of you.
See yous later
okie...so My school is holding a camp for scouts (me) so this weekend/Saturday ill be off, but i bet on Sunday ill be on...wish me luck and pray i wont cut my fingertip off again...*shivers at the flashback of finger* D:
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Oh I forgot, requesting single alliance.

"Kthxbai, remove me from the roster. Now."
Well aren't you just so very demanding?
i said i was gonna stay till the end idk why but to me this seems like "the end"
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop