Toribash
Really I provoked him? All I did was I said nicely please stop singing

He stabbed me on the left hand, I used my right hand to punch

Everyone had a problem with it
We all have assigned seats, move no matter what, detention

He used a sharp pencil and used it to stab and he kept on stabbing my hand in and out, he did it 3 times

When I hit the box he stopped stabbing me

Sorry I was not explaining this

anyway it was soon stopped by 7th and 8th graders, they pulled me away from him

But the thing is I explained in detail, he attacked first using a sharp pencil as a weapon

Then they say that I am the bad guy for hitting him

The teacher left because my friend was punched in the face by someone and they were talking with that kid

I did 1 punch on his box. Then it resorted into me hitting him.

I may have not explained that much but I already explained that he attacked me first
but everyone is saying that I attacked him first, I was wrong for attacking him,

It would be one thing if he touched me on the shoulder or something

But when he tries to stab you? Your life could be endangered right there once he tries to attack with that sharp weapon, that is why I attacked
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by Lushsmoke; From a deleted post, in response to Omega's question "Why'd you beat him because he was singing a song he likes?"
It is one thing when he sings a song he likes not in school

But while we are doing a test?

Originally Posted by Lushsmoke View Post
The teacher left because my friend was punched in the face by someone and they were talking with that kid

Did you know that moderators, even local ones, can see and read deleted posts?

Anyways, would you please explain how everything happened DURING A FUCKING TEST? I'm quite sure that teachers won't leave a classroom during a test for a talk with someone. (Not to mention that no one would punch someone's face DURING A TEST).
I see where you're coming from Lush. May I ask your age?

I did these revenge stuff too when I was 13 years old and below. You should know that fighting fire with fire isn't always the right option. I know it's very infuriating when someone attacks you when you know you didn't do anything wrong, but always keep a cool mind and do your best to avoid these people.
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Adding to Pitch's point, how is it possible that a single class, let alone a school, can be so violent and temperamental? And teachers that leave during a test. Either your school's administration has some serious issues, or there's some point you missed. At the present, I'm leaning towards the latter.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Gotkicks I am only 11 years old

Fighting with fire is right if you have to defend yourself gotkicks, would you really just let someone attack you when there are no adults there? The guy could have gone for my eye or something.

It is okay to fight if you are self defending

Anaklusmos they left because a kid punched another kid in the face in the class room and they went outside to confront the kid

Pitch this happened during a test because he attacked me, so I attacked me

Let's just end the conversation here

The point is

I was attacked that day by someone who was way bigger than me

And I defended myself. That is all

Self defense
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Dec 14, 2013 at 03:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Lushsmoke View Post
Gotkicks I am only 11 years old

Fighting with fire is right if you have to defend yourself gotkicks, would you really just let someone attack you when there are no adults there? The guy could have gone for my eye or something.

I can't let you go with that logic in a classroom.

First, it's a classroom not a battlefield
Second, the teacher is outside, not that hard to get outside
Third, be the better man. You won't stab someone because of some petty reason because it's downright stupid. don't stoop on to his level.

But he didn't. did he?

You got pricked on the arm.

Lastly, you didn't defend anything. Well, you proved one thing: someone does something wrong to you and it's sure that you'll retaliate in the same level of thinking as the other guy. Fighting immaturity with immaturity.

Look, most fighting instructors will teach you "self-defence" and not "assaulting" meaning, someone tries to punch you, you counter. NOT, someone stabs you with a pencil, you beat the crap out of him. You get my point?
Gotkicks2
You are right but you should already know I have issues, I easily get pissed off and when I am pissed off I do things without thinking, there is a reason why I am such a "prick" sometimes, shit happens to me in real life and it annoys me very much
and I have been actually holding my anger for that kid, he talks about ***ing my friends (girl) he always touches me shoulder while I am trying to do work, He sings all the time (That does not bother me too much unless he is singing it loudly when I am trying to focus on my math)

I have asked people if they would do the same thing, even my friends that are good people irl, they say Yes

Alright now I was first talking about why I was angry at him, now I will say about my reason

A fact: What is better, fighting because someone punches you, or fighting because that kid is trying to use a weapon to actually hurt you

I really don't do anything when they punch me or something, I just don't like it when
they attack me with weapons, a sharp pencil can be classified as a weapon *rea son* it can stab, if he carves it deep enough you can start bleeding and I am need to avoid that, I freakin have a disease where usually when I start bleeding it
bleeds more than usual, in my past they said I was dead but I got revived, and wanna know how that all happened? By losing 1. Single. Baby tooth. And that happened when I was 10 years old

A punch? I can take it. You know they always say, if they attack you first though
fight back, especially if there are no adults are around

I usually ignore that saying, but carrying a sharp weapon is very dangerous even if
it is just a pencil

I did not stab him back,

It does become a battle field once there is no one around and someone attacks

I did not even get in trouble because the teachers were like "Oh you beat him up? But he STABBED you?" It would be real fighting with fire if I got a sharp weapon and hit him with it

Anyway it would be very awkward if the a student asks

Student: Couch do you fight back if he tries to get you with a weapon?

Couch: Nah just let him attack you and it will be all over soon

Can we just end this conversation already, it seems the more I post about it the more of a prick I am becoming

I just want to forget about that godawful day
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Dec 14, 2013 at 04:44 PM.
Before this conversation ends, I want to say one thing.

Homeschool.

Alright, onto the next topic. What do you think animals are capable of? Have you seen any animals, such as apes, do anything you couldn't?
私の顔にそれを言う。
Animals are capable of alot of stuff, Gorillas are smart, pigs are smart, Birds are beatiful, monkeys are deadly, Some birds can be deadly, snakes have poison inside of it but doesn't die from it,

And the most sad thing

Tigers are endangered D:
You didn't answer the question doe.

I've seen two apes having sex on a highway... with no protection *DUN DUN DUUUN*
Gotkicks2