Toribash
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
arguing with mods isn't bulshit reason

Ooooh damn, check yourself before you wreck yourself. And she claims it was my fault....I just got here.

----------------------------------------

If I've done anything wrong please inform me.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
Originally Posted by TheLunatic View Post
Ooooh damn, check yourself before you wreck yourself. And she claims it was my fault....I just got here.

----------------------------------------

If I've done anything wrong please inform me.

No don't worry, may is on his period or something. (jk)
<@Scorp> koor i love you
It is to my better understanding that we're only posting on 2 threads, about 5 people out of the 20 or so that are in the clan. We need to figure out some way to kick-start the activity in this thread. Recruitment rooms or events or something. I'm new to NAO but I've had a past with clans and we need our leaders to help out a little more. ((Not pointing fingers or blaming anyone! I'm just trying to help.))
I respect and understand that. On weekends we should try making up for it with some kind of....well maybe....idk. If you guys would like, I can work on a Toribash video for the clan.
I respect and understand that. On weekends we should try making up for it with some kind of....well maybe....idk. If you guys would like, I can work on a Toribash video for the clan.

You are a genious
Lol you're really too kind Jade, I am not a genius.

Yes you are , you are here for 1 day and already have big idea's . You are awesome