Ranking
yeah, srsly. You dont need to gank when you are mid. TP scroll is enough to counter gank. Fuck your teammates, they don't know shit. Supports should gank, not you. I mean when you see a opportunity to gank(like rune or enemies are diving), then sure but dont force shit with mid.
gfdgdghfg
Current meta is like 0% mid ganker. Are there even any viable mids who gank?

Pls don't give me some example like "in 4k at 10 minutes I gank with XYZ hero and I get 10 kills"...
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Theres a lot of other stuff sSLight, but you can just wait for it to be merged into stable branch.

what else?
i'm a little bit under informed about the reborn aside from what sslight said (gui n stuff)
played a game in it and never again, i'd say it's pretty unstable (for me at least)
what brand new feature does it contain?
Please bring back Organiζations board
Reborn can be broadly described as ui, engine and custom content.

UI is everything from your profile, hero browser, to ingame. Engine includes the move to the source 2 engine, graphics, responsiveness, networking. Custom content is obviously workshop and custom game stuff.

But yeah, it's a lot more than just UI.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
So yeah, Im a newbie and I kinda get sick of Riki.
yeah you know that permanent invisibility thingy, I used gem of true sight, but hell, it just not enough because it's already 30 min and that riki got 20+ kills bcus my teammates that using sven killed 19 times.

So here I come to ask some tips and what hero should I choose when the enemy is using riki, because at that time I was trying abaddon, though sometimes I can escape myself with his ulti skill.

Sorry for the long post
u wot m8