Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Aye guys, just to clarify. -ian- is now in TA (I am guessing) because Zoro gave him op in the TA room. Just was never stated.

Oops, forgot to state it. Welcome -ian- too!

~Zoro
Last edited by Zoro; Mar 26, 2013 at 11:15 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Umm, I'm not sure how to apply for this besides saying "I'm good at aikido." So, I'll do my best.

Hi, my name is Raid, and I've been playing Toribash for almost 2 years now. I've come to be quite good at aikido and I have figured out all the little tricks that make you win in certain game situations. The only verbal and statistical evidence I have of this is my dueling history. I am able to aquire large sums of tc in a short amount of time. Also, in my own opinion, I ama very fair aikido player. The only thing noobish that I ever do is kick. However, even this too, is rarely done. I only do it in high stakes duels against Russians. Well, I hope you like my application and my playstyle. I would be delighted to join your organization, and I hope you'd be delighted to have me too. (I'm ingame a lot if you want to test me/see my skills.)

Thanks!
Raid
JollyRogers
Sparky is a 317 pound Hump-Back Whale
I vaguely remember playing you ingame raid, I'm gonna need a match or two re-jog my memory. If I remember correctly you were quite good.
I have saw him being immature sometimes in game, and he's okay in aikido, and no replays, so no from me.
Originally Posted by Water View Post
I have saw him being immature sometimes in game, and he's okay in aikido, and no replays, so no from me.

This is mostly because I lost a lot of tc yesterday. Also, I was annoyed because when I bet high, there were no counters. Then, if I lost, about 20k tc would go void every time. I usually don't get angry that easily. But, I did have a reason.

Also, not to toot my own horn, but "He's okay in aikido" is a little bit of an understatement coming from you. I haven't really played you since your name change but I would say 75% of the time when you were "Niceflames" I would beat you. I am not trying to sound ignorant. I am simply trying to point out your ignorance. Also, I'm really not trying to start a fight here, I'm just stating my opinion.

I'm not sure if this will influence your decision/ change your mind, but I do apologize for that incident. Thanks.
Last edited by Raid; Mar 26, 2013 at 07:50 PM.
JollyRogers
Originally Posted by Water View Post

Everyone here is immature, saying no because he's immature is ridiculous.

yes, seen him play etc although replays would be nice
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Stop being so immature Erth! <3

Anyways, I say yes, he has a great amount of skill Also nice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Everyone here is immature, saying no because he's immature is ridiculous.

yes, seen him play etc although replays would be nice

Thanks. But, I don't have many in game replays. :<
-----
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Stop being so immature Erth! <3

Anyways, I say yes, he has a great amount of skill Also nice.

#ErthIsSoImmature Also, I've never exactly applied for an organization before. ;_; Do you just say, "You're in" and I'm in? Do I get some kind of invite? Thanks.
Last edited by Raid; Mar 26, 2013 at 08:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
JollyRogers
If we/they think ur good enough, zoro says "welcome" or something similar and adds you to the roster(if there still is one). Then you're in
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris