Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we apply for official-ness?
Yes!
19 Votes / 73.08%
No!
7 Votes / 26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by qaywer View Post
Click on the link and then click on template at the right .

i do that but the template link thing disappears...
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Look mommy! I drew dat!

It is possible to predict meteor showers and measure how far away we are from the moon. But still, we can't predict when the pizzaman's gonna show up.
@KillTheCook
Ouh. I used paint.net
It is possible to predict meteor showers and measure how far away we are from the moon. But still, we can't predict when the pizzaman's gonna show up.
zorgub what do you think of my head textures?
@Butler
Well... it's pretty much just random paintings. You should consider getting a better program than gimp. But i guess they're alright if it's your first textures :'3
how do you make regualr flat pics into rotating tori heads i wanna do that for the shop im gonna open
butler sry to say that but you wont sell any off those heads if you make a shop they are just random.I know I have done it when I first started toribash -_-.They where random and easy to make I had 128 views and 0 posts.
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
someone said in toribash that the 3rd one would sell for 1k... coz it looks much better in-game than flat... if you teach me how to make a flat texture into a rotating tori head for pics... i will show you