Toribash
Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
^THE MOOSE WHO IS APPARENTLY A HOBO- HAS SPOKEN. C:

But, yeah, what are we talking about again?

Salted hammers, ofc. nob.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
I don't have any threads on this board, and to state a fact I am in this clan. You're an ally. Go back to your 'Pro' clan and make something happen over there. You seem to be stuck to this board, and I question whether or not your computer is broken to where you have to stay on one page. Seems reasonable enough. I just don't get how no one can see this, you have this ridiculous narcissistic attitude when really you're nothing but our 'ally'. I don't see what you have to offer.

@flux btw.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Thank you Inferno ^-^

*Throws out hammer since it was touched by inf*

So... Stop being mad at each other and love each other (in da butt). Remember, Fish are friends, not food
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Lmao it seems to me like Hobomoose is the only one noticing things around here, I think he is right about Flux and this D3m0nz guy. But in my opinion, who cares, free for all

I want a hammer too
piratez
*Gives Simon the hammer I through out*

I was kinda lost and not paying attention (:3). Simon, D3 is a very important person to Ethr. I don't know if you are being positive or negative to D3, but if D3 re-joined Ethr, he would be like Co-Leader. Ave LOVES him (in a sexual/physical way).
I will take a "Refried Hammer" if you don't mind. Cheese seems, wrong. Why would you put Cheese on a hammer? That is like putting Ketchup or Mustard on a Hot Dog. You don't do that...