Toribash
Do you have Skype and a mic?

I don't like accepting people we weren't friends with to begin with but if you have Skype and such I can introduce you to some key members before I decide.

Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
Did this in 15 minutes, sorry if it wasn't what you wanted. I'm taking care of my mom, she's sick.

>

wtf, why haven't you invited him yet
Why hello there gents and ladies of all species.

I see that many people here are posting free form applcations, so because I am mainstream I will too.

My name is duck, or Samuel IRL. I have reached 16 years of age at April 21st. I come from the glorious Slovakia, located in the Central europe. (One of our cities is even nicknamed (Heart of Europe). I am the worst at socializing in real life, but I do good in the interwebz. My GMT is +1, and my main language is Slovak, altough I consider my level of english atleast understandable. I have been wanting to join Team Girl Snook for a longer time now. I have talked to a few members, such as Jaker and a bit with Gauge. I have played toribash for almost 2 years now, and I had a fun experience all around. I met many great people and have made many good friends, and I had fun the whole time I was a part of this community

Lets get to why TGS
Been probably the biggest stalker of TGS for a while now (ACNE, good tiems), I gathered enough information about TGS to make me want to join. You guys seem like a family in a protective shell of friendliness. Almost never letting anybody in without knowing him from before, altough maybe there could be exepctions made. Why am I even writing this. Every single little bit of information that could be written in such a section seems like suckassery.

Why would you accept me?
i cna donat like 10 bil tc.
I am a pretty good fella to hang around and talk to, and I can help out with getting some unfunny and unoriginal humor here and there. I have also (almost) escaped a combine harvester. I can bring another guy to talk to, play with and get help from, if needed. I can rek anybody in 1v1 hearthstone.

Requirements
Good ole

Here are 5 things

that aren´t Jackie Chan

David Bowie be

Fabulous

Pm me if you want my skype/steam/etc. I just dont want everybody who sees this application to send me friend requests/annoy me.

Cheers.
Last edited by duck; Jun 1, 2014 at 07:33 PM.
h
What rank are you in Hearthstone?

EDIT: no season started today, disregard this question.

What's the 2 best classes in Hearthstone?
Last edited by millie; Jun 1, 2014 at 04:07 PM.

we should be careful with duck
i dont have anyhing against you , but you left [duck] few days after you joined ..
we should wait a week
i just want to make sure that your loyal to this clan .. even when its gonna to be inactive
Last edited by Jaker; Jun 1, 2014 at 04:14 PM.
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
What rank are you in Hearthstone?

EDIT: no season started today, disregard this question.

What's the 2 best classes in Hearthstone?

Depends on your playing style. I mostly go for quick victories, so that would be mage.

If you want to go defensively, going with warrior

But if you want a definite answer, the all-around best 2 classes seem to be paladin and priest. Both dont have much weaknesess, and the weaknesess they have can be countered with either their hero power, or the minions they have acces to.
Originally Posted by Jaker View Post
we should be careful with duck
i dont have anyhing against you , but you left [duck] few days after you joined ..
we should wait a week

I almost never got in contact with the members, the inactivity and the GMT difference was pretty much the reason I thought that it wasnt the best choice to go in duck. And I am cool with waiting.
-----
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
THEN I SHALL ASK THE QUESTION OF THE AGES.

Do you have Skype and a mic?

Yes and Yes. As I said, I will pm you my skype name if you want
Last edited by duck; Jun 1, 2014 at 04:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Depends on your playing style. I mostly go for quick victories, so that would be mage.

If you want to go defensively, going with warrior

But if you want a definite answer, the all-around best 2 classes seem to be paladin and priest. Both dont have much weaknesess, and the weaknesess they have can be countered with either their hero power, or the minions they have acces to.

I'm sorry but that's wrong seeing as there are only two classes in Hearthstone to begin with; Handlock and Miracle Rogue.

And yeah, PM me your Skype.

Orko can I bother people in these skype calls
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu