Ranking
It can't be that.

If they were refunding, they would give IP, since runes are paid for with IP.
Maybe you lost a skin or champion Lume. :/
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
I just get madreds blood razer some hp and speedy boots and I do fine.
CURSE YOU FAT NINJA beat me by 1 death ^^
OH AND
my swedish friend has Jarvan he fucking OPsolo'd a lane didnt get 1 death 26 kills 12 assists..
Jarvan is actually pretty damn useless. He has mediocre dps, an iffy escape, and an ult that can be canceled by anyone with flash or a blink. The knockup thing is cool and all, but it doesn't fit him.
Yeah, he is Op in the sense that he can time his hits perfectly.
Say im fighting someone he would wait the charge right through them to deal the Killing Blow thus stealing our kills and getting a giant bounty on his head
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Yeah, he is Op in the sense that he can time his hits perfectly.
Say im fighting someone he would wait the charge right through them to deal the Killing Blow thus stealing our kills and getting a giant bounty on his head

That's not called OP, that's called being a faggot. OP is 1v5 and winning. Without getting fed.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
As Warwick I was doing a 1v3 and I won.
Is that OP?

1v3 is different, I think.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Just wondering here. Do most people here that actually play LoL and like playing it, play HoN also?

Cause, in my opinion, HoN is fuckin sick. Never played LoL though, just heard it's quite similar.
Or I may be totally wrong?
Herp
lol
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
Just wondering here. Do most people here that actually play LoL and like playing it, play HoN also?

Cause, in my opinion, HoN is fuckin sick. Never played LoL though, just heard it's quite similar.
Or I may be totally wrong?
Herp

I play LoL and DoTa, and from what I've seen, HoN is a more straight-up clone of dota.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES