Toribash
ahh i was asking i want to make a head texture for all klan oppo members so can u tell me the strength and give some tc for the texture(1 member=2k)
Gumfighter made one a loooong time ago when all our members were still active, I can't remember who he sold it to though.
Ive totally got all of the KO textures I editted/made. Just ask if you want them.

edit: ive found these so far, ill look for a arm text

OSHI- this is post 3000 for me
Attached Images
Klan Opposition Logo.jpg (37.5 KB, 6 views)
KO Ground text.jpg (63.6 KB, 7 views)
Attached Files
l-biceps.tga (64.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Gum; Sep 19, 2009 at 08:57 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey does anyone know about that Google 'work from home making ads' thing? My mom's thinkin of getting the guide and I was just wondering does it cost anything?
google adsense is used for webstites or if u are a youtube partner wich i highly doubt...
and if u have a website for example imagine toribash forums if they had ads each time someone clicked it they would get a certain amount of money.... probably wont get much out of it if your site doesnt have a lot of traffic i was going to try it but i didnt have a site so thats how i know i spent hours researching it