Ranking
it keeps glitching and i cant hear anything, then its just like for 2 secs i can hear then it stops again, and its pissing me off :O
lol, this is cool, but its in japanese right now rofl! whatever, its still hilarious, and awesome as hell
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by UncleanSp View Post
No.

You go to http://us3.toribash.com:8000/ click Listen, and then open the listen.pls file in Winamp.

Dude when do you DJ coz there isn't enough metal on the toriairways. I mean KiTFoX and Deliad play some and same with Dalir and iMOD3RN but as far as I know your show is to be all metal all the time, which is what I want to hear!!!

Originally Posted by fogle View Post
lol, this is cool, but its in japanese right now rofl! whatever, its still hilarious, and awesome as hell

It's a little annoying but also funny:P the song atm is great.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
No problem playing metal but the playlist must be varied, your not the only listener you know.

Don't cry little fish. I know I'm not the only listener and I'm not complaining. I listen to the show good song or bad, but I am allowed to want aren't I?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by DOODS999 View Post
it keeps glitching and i cant hear anything, then its just like for 2 secs i can hear then it stops again, and its pissing me off :O

If it does this, redownload or restart the application depending on where you got it from. I find redownloading it works with the .pls file.
SHAME KITFOX, how dare you D:

ToriRadio: DJ KiTFoX (13/32 @ 80 kbs)
Now Playing:
+ Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend

[T]
#hi