Toribash
Re: Coding Examples Please!
You were till i made the fountain and in retrospect made everyone mortal by taking away the one thing that made them immortal in the first place which was not rightfully theres to own and therfore bestowed the task of taking the fountain and claiming it for my own to create a dictatorship of the one true sparrow hawk..
What about the Immortals who don't have the internets? You've killed them all D: Luckily, I have the internets and will be selling access to your fountains. I know a specific group of Vampires who don't know how to use a computer who may be intested in this.
Originally Posted by Sparrow_Hawk
You were till i made the fountain and in retrospect made everyone mortal by taking away the one thing that made them immortal in the first place which was not rightfully theres to own and therfore bestowed the task of taking the fountain and claiming it for my own to create a dictatorship of the one true sparrow hawk..

Then hampa would be mortal... BLASPHEMY!

*watches a paradox kill Sparrow_Hawk*

Moral: Don't unbalance the universe please.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by Izumo
What about the Immortals who don't have the internets? You've killed them all D: Luckily, I have the internets and will be selling access to your fountains. I know a specific group of Vampires who don't know how to use a computer who may be intested in this.

Bieng the rightful owner of the new (fully 3D) fountain of youth i expect 60% procededs to go to me.. if not i will cut ur 'service' and make life very unpleasnt for you

Good day! :P

(P.S hampa is exempt from mortality issues and therefor is perfectly safe..)
soldat source code: idk that laungage so I can't do much...haven't even attempted

http://www.soldat.pl/down-o.html
> implying I have a signature
Originally Posted by Spencer135
soldat source code: idk that laungage so I can't do much...haven't even attempted

http://www.soldat.pl/down-o.html

That is like.. Sooo last week spenc! keep up! were onto fountains now :P
oh really? why's the title "Coding Examples Please!"?

p.s. nice fountain
> implying I have a signature
Originally Posted by Spencer135
oh really? why's the title "Coding Examples Please!"?

p.s. nice fountain

Dont get smart with me boy! I was ere knocking ukes head around before u were standing on two legs (i think... slight exageration but the points still there) :P

P.S cheers for the fountain complimant
Yeah, nice job with the fountain. Another job well done by Sparrow_Hawk
[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible
10 PRINT "LOL"
20 GOTO 10
 ____  _____  __  __  _  _  ___  _  _ 
(  _ \(  _  )(  )(  )( \( )/ __)( \/ )
 ) _ < )(_)(  )(__)(  )  (( (__  \  / 
(____/(_____)(______)(_)\_)\___) (__)