Toribash
#TeamValor

With burning soul!
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Inox View Post
someone explain to me why this game still not avaible on brazil.

nvm, it's avaible now
ta sol ai
Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
Yeah team Instinct ftw, I have the best account in my town, I am a fuckin god ya feel

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
id just like to mention that team instinct is the best team of this game. thanks and have a good day

#teaminstinct
Originally Posted by karanawesome View Post
But im in mystic...which is prolly the most ignored one

Mystic is literally the one most people go on, like statistically.

Anyways, recently I was one of the unlucky few who's account got completely lost. I guess this is something that a few people have been having a problem with.
The grind back to level 11 is taking its toll on me
-----
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
there is low battery mode where if you turn it on, just turn your phone upside down and the screen will go dark (ideally you put it in your pocket or something) and your phone will make an alarm sound when you are in range of a pokemon. Although many people are experiencing problems with battery saver mode so I personally just use the regular version, just don't walk into traffic

You're not wrong, it's pretty busted. I have to restart the app every time I try it, because it breaks it.
Last edited by ymir; Aug 4, 2016 at 01:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ナゲット
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
level 11 here

have yet to see a rattata

I have 3 raticates though

edit: found 1

i've evolved like 10 rattatas just to get rid of all my candy...
i seriously see way to many rattatas and pidgeys.. and drowzees
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
i've evolved like 10 rattatas just to get rid of all my candy...
i seriously see way to many rattatas and pidgeys.. and drowzees

That's a good thing. My last Lucky Egg I evolved 9 Ratattas, 16 Pidgeys, and a bunch of other stuff. The more stacking candy the better, the more pidgeys you can evolve with lucky eggs the faster you'll power level
I'll often stock up on rattata/pidgey candy, and then use a lucky egg and evolve them all.
ナゲット
Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
I'll often stock up on rattata/pidgey candy, and then use a lucky egg and evolve them all.

That's the way to do it for sure. I waited until level 23 to even have a Butterfree or Beedrill just because it's a waste of EXP to do so.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
That's a good tactic, but it sucks for me as I live in the country so when i'm out and I use thr lucky egg I don't get the full use of it, sadly just hit level 29. But I have a pretty good team, I dominate most gyms around my town
i wasted all my lucky eggs :c
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.