Toribash
i did press E.... i started where your replay left off, like i said the beginning was entirely you with a little me at the end because you dident finish the replay, Listen if its such a bad problem me adding on to your replay just say so and lets not make a big deal of this thing.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Originally Posted by Relink View Post
Yeah but it aint me anymore...

when you watch the replay type /lp 1 or /lp 0 Relink and poof it will be you again
ima crusin for a bruisn
buyakia how come i never see u in toribash anymore?
Attached Files
Masta-Puppet.rpl (83.5 KB, 4 views)
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Originally Posted by Masterj05h View Post
buyakia how come i never see u in toribash anymore?

i played Relink and the13ghost two days ago for a few hours
ima crusin for a bruisn
Buyakia i made this just for you. look at it frame by frame and bath in the awesomeness of it. also im the bamf now >_>.
Oh and feel free to add this to the clan vid. or hold it for my personal vid... or both :D.

this is what happens when you waste a prayer

ps: you inspired me to make this
pps: im officially out of my replay slump.
ppps: thats actually for you the viewer to decide.
Attached Files
Masta-Prayer.rpl (268.9 KB, 8 views)
Want to join Vampire?
That was pretty sweet but did you use 100 dt?

Edit: Not a big deal for changin mah replay we could just have it as a combanation of us both for the vid or like have my skin at the beginning then it cuts to you for the end.
Last edited by Relink; Mar 30, 2009 at 04:40 AM.
IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZAR!!!™
Of course. i dont change the Dt whats so ever unless i make it higher making it harder for me, but that replay was totally unchanged game rules wise.
Want to join Vampire?
Eh i dont notice cause usually when i fight uke he has a ... tendency... to fall apart
Want to join Vampire?