Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by OldCookie View Post
I can't even comprehend of what are you trying to say, you haven't even talked to us before and didn't make a effort to join the irc and get to know us.
This goes for you too Frogy. All I am trying to get through is for you guys and all future applicants to make an effort to get to know us before you post apps.

Its like I am just saying this to my self.
Last edited by OldCookie; Nov 2, 2014 at 01:54 AM.
Hello,my name is Jihad Scott.

I am 14 years of age(birthday just past.October 17th).I would like to join Aurora because i can see that you guys are a well put together and skilled clan.I have been watching this clan and you guys seem like the right one for me.You guys dont just go inviting random and unskilled players to the clan just for some certain aspects.

I have been in about 5 clans,but i dont want to go into that because that is off topic.But just know that those reasons are all legit.I am ingame active and also forum active.But i dont have that many post because back when i started in the game i didnt know about the forums or threads and stuff like that.Also pls dont mistake my skill for my belt.I usually get denied because of that.They always say "You are to young in the game".

Well i might of created my account not to long ago but i am pretty decent for a 2nd dan black belt.My best/favorite mods are AkidoBigDojo,Wushu,Mushu,and parkour.I am not really the best at parkour but i am pretty decent.But out of all those mods,my most played and most skilled in is AkidoBigDojo.I grew up in toribash playing akido and AkidoBigDojo the most.

I am very competitive so i love clan wars,clan events,and other stuff like that.My timezone is eastern standard time(im pretty sure thats how you say it).I apologize if i missed any required fields in this application(also if you need replays,i dont have them.Whenever i download the new version of toribash,it deletes all of my replays).So,thats my application,i hope i could get accepted into this great clam
Originally Posted by OldCookie View Post
If you guys want you can get to us know us better and talk to us and you can apply again if you feel the need to be in the clan.

I am crying.
Originally Posted by IsUCkZ View Post
OK I did so I will see you guys there

I hope your Obama Care can cover your denial from this clan.
-----
Originally Posted by yoy2321 View Post
[Bunch of useless words insert here]

Denied, may Obama care take care of you.
Last edited by OldCookie; Nov 2, 2014 at 02:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump