Toribash
Played my first two rounds online as Wire Mac (best alt. costume). First was a mirror match where the other guy gave up or something, so that was anticlimactic. Then I bodied a marth, because fuck your sword ima punch you senseless.

Then I watched some little mac matches and realized people are retarded playing as him. So much up b and aerial attacks, these dumb fools are walking into an air game and aren't abusing the super armor. Literally, play little mac like a boxer (goly gee, who woulda thought?), just weave in small hits into a larger follow up. Strong down can be followed up by almost anything at 0-20%, most moves from 20-40%, and give you ground control >40%. And when you have ground control, just abuse super armor. They want to attack you when coming back to the ground? Jokes on you, I ignore launch and get a free smash on you. They try to dodge? Hold the smash until they land for the small window of vulnerability and get a free smash. They try to dodge roll? Assuming you miss the smash on the completely vulnerable falling target, your recovery and dodge roll is fast enough to continue holding ground control. And they'll likely try to capitalize on your recovery, because that's normal. Welp, side smash has super armor, I take 10%, you take 15% and get launched.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Best game of the year.
-----
Also, add me if you's want: 1993-8571-5615
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Oct 5, 2014 at 09:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Saw a livestream of a "pro" match and it was sheik up against Little Mac... i'm not even sure sheik touched the ground little mac is insane at juggling. He's so fast but so strong. I have seen people try to get into the air game with him and get destroyed so I guess it's a matter on knowing how to use him
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
If you press jump as little mac, then you better be recovering to a ledge or avoiding a projectile. Otherwise, you're doing it wrong. Little mac loses all launching and damage when his attacks don't start on the ground, and he loses his ability to trade hits with super armor if he leaves the ground.
RELEASE DATES ANNOUNCED

My copy comes tomorrow I can almost taste it.

I really like the look of Little Mac so far
Last edited by lillian; Oct 7, 2014 at 02:42 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
Little Mac is great, but fuck up the Side-B and you're fucked..
I've fallen off the stages many times from poor calculation. :c

I unlocked Dr. Mario yesterday, he's better than Mario.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I'm used to falco so I'm sure it will come naturally...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
But I mean things like this:
Been a while. Hi Oracle. You know your stuff, lol. I didn't care for tournaments, nor tiers. I just played Lucas because I was able to be crafty with his moveset. I particularly had fun absorbing shots at close range and collapsing for damage thereafter. Likewise with Samus for Melee.

Also, I'm sure the game will change dramatically over the next few months as meta comes around.

No, I didn't use zap jump.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
But I mean things like this:
viderino

See, there's your problem. Why would you use a transparent as fuck, slower, more punishable, less combo friendly version of your dash attack when you can still use your dash attack? Little mac's side b is for ledge recovery and rare circumstances of projectile punishment (megaman side smash, bowser jr charged neutral b, robin charged neutral b, etc.), not gap closing or general brawling.

I still need to stop my bad habits of roll spamming in close combat. People can punish that shit, and I just start rolling into smash attacks when they start reading me. I'm also thinking charizard might be a good secondary main for me, as he plays similar to little mac but with better overall coverage and recovery at the expense of speed. Because fucking metaknight and zero suit samus are assholes. Fucking god tier air games combined with good ground games and recoveries .-. if you ain't reading them, little mac struggles.