Toribash
do a server calls monk.. i will be there in a few minutes
-----
nic will come too

so.. /jo monk

we start
-----
Originally Posted by rcrichman View Post
Teaching Yoga (my best replay i just made 3 secs ago )

cool man
great stuff
-----
Oke guys.. we are on a good way ;)
Just one thing. Please use IRC #(Monk) as much as you can.
It's the best way to stay in contact.
Last edited by BBKing; May 5, 2014 at 11:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey guys fixed some coding in the main page, there were a few issues with the fonts and jazz. Also added the clan page link back to that page so its easier to find this page!
"The Path of Honor is the only true path to take among one's roads of life" -Some Wise Old Dude
Originally Posted by BigB0ss View Post
Hey guys fixed some coding in the main page, there were a few issues with the fonts and jazz. Also added the clan page link back to that page so its easier to find this page!

good job ;)
-----
06/05/14 06;30 PM (GMT) CLAN-TOURNEY
/jo monk
Last edited by BBKing; May 5, 2014 at 06:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey guys, when I'm on, I'll be running a Wushu server alright? The title of the room will be Monkshu.

So yeah, /jo Monkshu if ya'll would like to play a bit of Wushu!

Will mainly just be for screwing around and having fun really, but no running will be excepted. If you try to run away from a fight, or hop away from whoever is attacking you first move/ your opener involves you running away, you'll be warned, then kicked if you do not change your approach. This will NOT be tolerated. A Monk should never run from a fight. Ever.

SEVER STATUS WILL BE PLACED UP UPON THE CLAN PAGE!!!

See ya'll there.

-BigB0ss
Last edited by BigB0ss; May 5, 2014 at 10:10 PM.
"The Path of Honor is the only true path to take among one's roads of life" -Some Wise Old Dude
Originally Posted by BigB0ss View Post
Hey guys, when I'm on, I'll be running a Wushu server alright? The title of the room will be Monkshu.

So yeah, /jo Monkshu if ya'll would like to play a bit of Wushu!

Will mainly just be for screwing around and having fun really, but no running will be excepted. If you try to run away from a fight, or hop away from whoever is attacking you first move/ your opener involves you running away, you'll be warned, then kicked if you do not change your approach. This will NOT be tolerated. A Monk should never run from a fight. Ever.

See ya'll there.

-BigB0ss

Monkshu great idea BigB0ss!
And true words.. "a monk never run from a fight."
Have fun guys! Unfortunatly I can't be there..
Tis fine leader! I can't at the moment either, got some work that needs to be done.

I have placed the status of the Servers above our clan image/picture thing. If you wish to put some other servers up as well, that'd be great (as all I have listed is Wushu at the moment!)
Hell we could do a server for all the mods we wanted hahah!

Just make sure to add a 'Monk' in front of the mod type really!

Monkshu
Monkido
Monkdo
MonkBru
Monkenshu
Monkrun
Monkswords

Anything, you name it!

ON ANOTHER NOTE;

It may be a cool idea and worth our time to try and track down some of the people in the bounty list. Taking down these bounties would add extra TC to our clan's bank/ourselves if we need the TC. If we were to go after these people in a group, it'd be easier to find them/ take them down!

Whatta y'all think?
Last edited by BigB0ss; May 5, 2014 at 10:55 PM. Reason: IDEAS