Toribash
Mine is will.toon1

Well, the leader of the clan (sparkyau)'s internet is down until the 1st, but there are other people who are in the clan who can invite you!

-Pretty Much A Vibe Member But Not In The Clan Guy!
Oh no! Well i hope another member is willing to except me then! Thanks for the information imaslayaa
-----
Thanks for excepting me onto the clan! Any clan wars coming up or events that I should know about?
Last edited by sledgren; May 20, 2014 at 09:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
sled to keep in touch with the clan i highly advise you to install skype even if u don't have a mic . It will only take maximum 5 minuets to set up everything. After you have installed skype PM me on the forums then i will proceed to add you to the skype group we have. the reason i am saying this is: 1.its the place where we hang out and have fun 2. if there is a war or a clan event it will all be there.
:^)
Sorry man i'm not going to get skype, I don't know if you will kick me out for that, but I just don't feel the need for it. Sorry if this causes problems
Sled this will limit the chance of u getting promoted and being part of wars the reason I am saying this is because Bassicly none of our players are forum active . Which then results in most of our player realy not knowing who you are and trust me being in a clan where nobody knows or cares about you is a waste of time.
Wow. :{ maybe some of the players could try and become more forum active, as that is essential to be a fully active toribash player. Or at least post events and clan wars when they come up, nothing special.
Last edited by sledgren; May 23, 2014 at 04:49 AM. Reason: grammatical error
But sled we dont plan events literally someone comes up to me and sparky sais" u wanna war." We say yes set up everything then anounce it on Skype once we have a decent team we start warring