Toribash
Name: Ben
Nationality: Canadian
Why do you want to join? Because you guys are a cool bunch and you have an IRC
Name changes/alts: none
Previous clans: TSS, Ethr, 8D, OvO
Skype name: (optional)
Primary skill: I make cool replays and I think of myself as a pretty cool guy. Also to be pretty ok at aikido and rigging wushu matches as well as shoveling and the goatse.
Examples of stated skill: Replays down below.
Attached Files
.rpl (60.2 KB, 13 views)
aikido.rpl (66.3 KB, 13 views)
Potato - No.6.rpl (211.4 KB, 11 views)
Pro.rpl (30.2 KB, 11 views)
shovel.rpl (60.2 KB, 8 views)
goatse.rpl (60.2 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Jan 6, 2014 at 12:59 AM.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Great job on the war guys, wish i was there

Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
rigging wushu matches

best skill ever

yes
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
yes

although i've demanded that he has to beat us all in sumowushu huehuehueheu

jo tribe if you're around

also hi eazi, can you post your best replay for me, so i can put it in our showcase :O

EDIT: everyone on the irc and ingame approves of potato so i sent him an invite, welcome home!
Last edited by Erth; Jan 6, 2014 at 01:50 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Name: Malte Hudl / Destram

Nationality: German (GMT+1)

Why do you want to join?:
I really enjoy and like the idea and the theme. This tribe-style looks cool to me. When i opened the clan page/thread and looked at the banner style i instantly felt in love. The clan reminds me of all the tribal texture sets i saw in my toribash career and i am well with and i would love to take up and pursue with this topic, since it feels like the most awesome stylistic matter, which people can use in a game, for me.

Name changes/alts: None. I feel good with my username and character since 2009 - as you might see on the left below my avatar <----.

Previous clans:
Piratez and Savants/Amon. Piratez picked me up when i started playing Toribash again. I had a brake due some graphic card issues. They got/were a little bit too forum related for me. Not that i don't like the forum, otherwise i wouldn't write this application here, but since i was and am still fascinated of Toribash, i needed a more ingame - while forum - related clan. That was the time were i got to know Noel and -MaT- ingame. After some time playing with Noel, he asked me to join Savants. I mean, they were forum AND ingame related. Perfect for me. After a long time they unfortunately began creating and deleting new clans over and over again. I wasn't ok with that since i like sticking to a clan and it's name, which identifies me ingame. Even if they were the same members all the time, it wasn't the same for me. After a while they created "Amon". When they shut down "Amon" and began disbanding, i just lost the contact, which might be not that bad. I didn't want to stick to them anymore really.

Skype name: (optional): o.o_malle (I am extremely active on Skype, so don't be shy to add me for whatever.)

Primary skill: (Ingame/art/awesome guy):
Ingame some kind of aikido. I mean, who isn't "skilled" in a way in aikido? I really got used to rk-mma due the fact that my old clan members drilled me in there. I felt good with the mod, i still like it. In the area of art, i am more simplistic-related. No, not Paint. I like simple textures/wallpapers/avatars (The wallpaper of my PC is the Vault-Boy from Fallout. I mean, this guy is REALLY simple made up. And it fits to the game-occur of him/it. Fallout - Great game, especially New Vegas. Play it! ). My weakness are chocolate cakes. White chocolate, ONLY white. #noracism

Examples of stated skill:
For the art section. You may look here : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=435480 - Don't worry, it's not a promotion. Already sold it . But i got lost of the pictures, so there they are. This may show the simplistic-artstyle. I think ... yeah ... . So, i got some replays, too. More multiplayer-related. Sorry . I am not really that replay-making-god like ... i don't know. All the fancy guys in the default replays. I don't know if the replays show some skill or anything. I just like them. And, if you are interested, i was at the ConCon-tournament. Here's the video. I am at 1:00 -> Here ... I would count this as a replay, too. I knoooooow, the names of the replays below sound like a monkey hit my face with a guinea pig ...

So, thanks for reading all this. Have a good one.

Weeeoo, here dey r :
Attached Files
Best match eu west .rpl (82.1 KB, 22 views)
Destram the boss.rpl (49.6 KB, 13 views)
Head and Arm.rpl (38.5 KB, 13 views)
Headkick By Destram.rpl (63.5 KB, 12 views)
Jew decap.rpl (63.1 KB, 17 views)
New decap.rpl (33.1 KB, 13 views)
SMASH.rpl (49.2 KB, 13 views)
totale zerlegung.rpl (90.9 KB, 12 views)
totale zerlegung 2.rpl (96.4 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Destram; Jan 6, 2014 at 07:23 AM.
imo well formulated application.

i really dont have anything to complain about, however, i dont know you personally.
i suggest hanging out in our irc so that you can bond with us before we actually vote

welcome manlypot0t0
'u'
Originally Posted by Destram View Post
Ingame some kind of aikido. I mean, who isn't "skilled" in a way in aikido?

Most people.

And I agree with zeto, nice app.