Ranking
I admire 3 people Mobinladen because he helps me all the time Erth because he helps me out and Vodka because Pokemon is the best last time I saw these guys was when I was under there beds
(/^^/ Soak \^^\)
NOW WHO DO I ADMIRE AMONG THE COUNTLESS OLDFORGS THAT I LIKE AS COOL PEOPLE

HMM

CheZ. I shat so many bricks back in the early days when i saw his replays, i was like "this man is a god and an inspiration to me" and then i set on my long journey towards becoming an okay replay dude. Also he made the raddest videos, full stop.

Odlov, because he kicked my ass to the sun in Wushu, and also because he's a cool guy and, if my memory serves me right, a pretty damned good artist.

Splinter, because he founded ORMO and also made spectacularly fast progress with his replays. Also a really cool meatball that i should contact more often.

Tamer0, because he could keep cool through basically everything ever, and is also a really cool guy who does cool music. Also long-time ORMO leader before passing the stick to Larfen (who is also an admirable person).

Hell, pretty much every #ormo regular, because they're all super cool people and also extremely good replay makers despite them claiming otherwise. I honestly think they're all better than i am. :U

Oh yeah, and Bojan, because he's (yup) a cool guy and a really good artist who can pump out new awesomeness at a phenomenal rate. Also, his sense of humour is excellent.

also of course ishi because he's ishi

two people admiring me aaa i can die happily now

now count how many times i said "cool" in this post

also yes i probably forgot a lot of people
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Shook, because even though his game doesn't get the attention it deserves, he continues working on it.

Also Cortex Command.
f=m*a syens
Stellar, b/c of all the good times we have had.
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
2worlds, because i'm narcissistic
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ